World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Introducing Myself

Hi, my name is Sallyjane, and I just joined the forum, and wanted to introduce myself to everyone here.

I am an intuitive artist. I paint what I call Hand Painted Blessings, because I paint them setting the recipients intent into the paint with Love. I paint both Faeries and Angels.

My introduction to Faery was many years ago when I moved to the Redwood forest of California. When I was home alone in the evening which was often I would come into the living room to find about 15 little faces looking in my living-room windows. They would only come when my now X-husband was not home! I was pregnant at the time, and when my daughter was born they would come to what seems like to check on us. A little over a year ago a friend turned me onto the Faery Oracles, and when the site here opened I saw some of the faces I had seen so many times so many years ago. Since then I started doing Faery Oracle readings, and connecting with my Faery friends.

Love and Light
Sallyjane
http://handpaintedblessings.com (just in-case you would like to see a bit more of who I am.)

Favorite Froud Book? Faery Oracles / Good Faeries, Bad Faeries

Re: Introducing Myself

Hi cupofjoy!

What an awesome experience. The Redwood forest in California are probably one of the few places left with ancient trees remaining in the U.S. , so it would not surprise me you were visited by these Beings. That is so awesome and such an honor!

I will have to get out the faerie oracle cards and start using mine!

Hugs
Boldy

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

Welcome Cupofjoy! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to check out your work!

With love,
Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? the Oracle

Welcome!

How wonderful that you had so many friendly fae checking on you. What a magical place you must live!

Sarah

Favorite Froud Book? Good faeries bad faeries

Hello and welcome!
I live in the Redwoods in california too! It is a very magical and amazing place!
Welcome to the board!

Greetings Sallyjane,its nice to make your acquaintance. My husband and I are new also.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis