World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I just have to share this!

It's trivial, but it makes me so happy and proud that I did something that helped somebody. I make lavender bath salts(among other things) and one of my supervisors told me today that she used those in her bath when she was really sick and it brought her 104 degree temperature down! Of course she got an ice bath too, but she said there was something in it that made her feel a LOT better. Must be the fairies working in the essential oil;) I promised her I'd bring her a jumbo jar next week.

Re: I just have to share this!

Kelly,

That is so awesome! It feels so good to help others! Keep up the good work. It's not just the fae who helped create that little miracle, you had a hand in it too. :0)

Blessings!
Dragonfly

How cool is that? What a wonderful gift you gave her, and her gift back was to share the good you brought to her. Congratulations! Good karma all around.

Favorite Froud Book? Good faeries bad faeries

this is why I LOVE working with the Folk;)

Fae and Human working together = Awesome!

Hugs to you and the Fae's, Kelli!

Nothing beats the real thing over the synthetic!

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

That was really nice out of you helping your supervisor like that. It always feels really good inside when a person helps someone else in need.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis