World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to deal with all that is around you.

I've noticed that many members are sensitive to many of the changes in the world around us. I have found there are many simple and cheap ways to continue in the world and avoid the things that are harmful.

Reflex testing is a simple way to test any product that you are looking at. One way is to stand with your back next to a wall and have a chair (shopping cart, etc) in front of you. Get balanced while holding on to nothing with your eyes closed and grab the item that you wish to check and keep your eyes closed. If you fall backward it is not a good thing for you, falling forward is good, going nowhere is neutral. To remember this I think that I can save myself by falling forward with my hands. No such luck falling backwards. This works for food, personal care products, cleaning supplies, etc. In the case of supplements or meds you can only check with reliability one dose not the whole bottle, because your body reads the whole bottle as an overdose.

One place that I have found reusable reliable quality green cleaning products and a great deal of free advice that I really needed in a well intentioned tone is

www.flylady.net

The ostrich feather dusters are amazing and really, really work. Very worth the cost. She also has other products that I'm currently saving my pennies for that I consider to be worth their investment. She doesn't sell junk.

Another site that I visit frequently is

www.emergingearthangels.com

Karen Bishop is dealing with the ascension process that our bodies minds, and souls are going through in a free essay called wings. Wings are written every week or two and can be accessed through her site with archives available as well. There are many who are going through the same processes at the same time who are unaware of each other. She makes us feel like we are not alone in this journey of life, even though we may never meet the other souls who are in the same situation. This is a very uplifting and learning to trust yourself website that gives you positive reasons for why all is as it is.

For massive physical healing in a speedy way (3-4 months in my case) Quantum waters is an awesome product. My main healing was quick, but continues today because we are always growing and expanding our lives.

www.quantumwaters.com

I did not go on the big program that is recomended on their site, but had an independant intuitive healer guide my personal plan and probably spent a grand total of $80 on the whole thing through my personal healer. (note she was very cheap in her charges.) It was so worth it as the underlying foreign substances that were the causes of the illness are removed and the damage was repaired quickly and easily one thing at a time. I would not go through this without using an intuitive healer as a guide in case of an overly sensitive system that can be overloaded more by the drops that are the core of this system. If anyone is wishing to go this route let me know and I can guide you.

Hope there is some info you can use and Trust that all will be well every moment. Jin

Re: How to deal with all that is around you.

Thanks for these good holistic tips. I am going to try the reflex testing. I heard of others doing it like that. I had a kinseoligist give me a free reading once. She was very accurate about my health issues just from doing muscle testing.

thanks again for sharing

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

You can also tell if someone is lying that way, too. It's creepy.

Thank you for sharing.

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries Bad Faeries & The Oracle

That's really great info - thanks, Jin!

I use the reflex testing a lot for my vitamins and nutrients, even the food I ingest. It really works.

I'll have to check out her website - sounds really informative! Thanks again for posting it!

Sincerely,
Dragonfly

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis