World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Could someone do a reading for me :(

Could someone do a reading for me, I feel so hopeless My mother passed away on March 18th, which of course is causing me depression, but also I lost a third of my income. Now I can't pay my credit cards and I'm scared about being harrassed and sued. I can't find any other part time work but then again I will never be able to come up with the money to pay these cards now anyway. I am just making enough to live on, I am keeping my house payment up because that is what I heard is recommended to do if you are in my situation, don't worry about the credit cards or file bankrupcy but work to keep your car going to get to a job and keep that roof over your head. Could someone do a reading for me to see what may lie ahead? I need some hope for the future, I have no family or friends, and can't find a support group so I'm totaly alone.
Faerynutt

Favorite Froud Book? Oracle, Lady Cottington

Re: Could someone do a reading for me :(

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I feel so bad for you Faerynutt! D: I truely hope things will start getting better for you!
theres gotta be something slightly good to go with all that horrible-ness and I'm sure it'll come around soon.
sorry I can't do a reading but I hope things will get better for you.

Hugs for Faerynutt! Things will get better for you! I'm not really a reader, but if you want, I'll pull some cards for you later on and email it to you (I'm not in the right space to do that currently!)...
take heart hon' these are the times that make us strong and that "build" our character!

Faerynutt don't give up. If you think positively then positive things will happen. I've been through hell the past few years but I know things will get better. Also you learn a lot when times are hard and will come back stronger and happier when thing sort themselves out (which they will). If I was you I would write a list of all the things that can help you feel better and happier in any way. Look around on the internet and in books etc. Then do them all.

It's always easier to tell other people, but it's what goes on in the inside that makes you happy, not all the rubbish in the outside world.

OMG.. Faerynutt, I just asked the Fae to give you a reading -- a 3 card reading over at Froud's online oracle.

Here is what came up after asking them. After the cards came up I started to choke up. We are being heard. :

The Past:

(The Journeyman ):

Starter Reading: Adventure. Independence. Travel. A long path ahead we hope. This card speaks to the need to perfect skills in working and living, but it acknowledges having a sound grounding in the basics. Optimistic, innocent, and willing to learn, Oengus also shows us that intuition serves us wellbut only if we pay attention to it. Sometimes, we are operating from theory alone and our knowledge may or may not be well grounded in reality. This does not necessarily refer exclusively to beginnings, but can also be a progression along a path, moving into the unknown from the known, a new phase in an ongoing process. The card may also represent untested concepts or ideas, and suggest a need for balance between the intuitive and the rational as one approaches the unknown. Consider where you are going. What are your long-term goals? What are you doing that is helping you to move toward them?

THE PRESENT:
(Geeeeeoo The Slow)

Cycles of time. Slowness. Waiting. Patience.

Starter Reading: Slow down. Sit back in your chair and think a little. Why are you going so fast? What do you hope to gain from it? Are you metaphorically trying to push the river? What kind of stress is being created in your life by hurrying? The presence of Geeeeeooo in a reading indicates that the situation or issue is part of a long process, which cannot well be hurried. It is important to settle in for a long haul and to set a pace that you can maintain for as long as needed, while remaining relaxed and patience. If you are short on patience, try cultivating your acquaintance with the Singer of the Chalice (Card 12). You will find life much more delightful if you do. Geeeeeooo himself clearly does, to judge from his face.

THE FUTURE

(Iris of the Rainbows)

Hope. Promise for the future.

Starter Reading: Iris tells us that light is breaking through our present darkness, and that hope is a powerful factor in speeding up this process. She does not promise us that the storm is over, nor does she say that it will never storm again, but she does say that there is brightness and beauty here. She also tells us that there is something to be gained by this passage through the storm. And the sooner we learn what it is, the sooner the storm will end. Always, a passage through the storm is a time of potential growth, a time to allow the deadwood of our past to be blown away to make room for the green shoots of new growth. At this point, it is useful to ask ourselves what we still need to release and to look after protecting and nurturing the seeds we have planted. Iris suggests that the cultivation of patience may also be helpful at this time. The storm is breaking up. Are we ready for the change? If we are presently frogs, the faeries say, the time of our transformation, foretold by the rainbow, may be at hand. Then we shall be kissed by the puissant light of the sun--and discover if we are still frogs or if we have become something much more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was going to give you a single card reading, but something kept nagging me -- "no, give her the 3 card reading", so I went with that.

Thank you Faes!!

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Oracle Cards

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis