World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New projects?

The Frouds have been so quiet lately about new projects! I hope that means they're busy. I can't wait to hear about the next new book, or to hear an update on The Dark Crystal sequel.

Do any of you know something I don't?

Re: New projects?

I've seen bits about the Dark Crystal 2 (The Power of the Dark Crystal)all over the place. To be honest like most fans of the first movie I'm dreading it! It took over 5 years and hundreds of diverse artists and performers, including Jim Henson (R.I.P), so they can't easily capture that magic again! At least if the Frouds are involved we may yet get some magic.

Re: New projects?

I'm really worried about it too. The involvement of the Frouds is key--- I think it was as much their movie as Jim Henson's. So as long as they stay involved I think there's a good chance the sequel might be okay.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis