World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FOR FIONA

Hi I have seen people report copyright violations here to youself before so I thought I would forward this onto you. I saw this today in a shop and was astounded to its likeness to one of Brian's paintings. I am not sure about the murky world of copyright so don't know whether they have broken any law but its very obviously a copy. Here is the link

http://xml.riverisland.com/flash/content.php

Regards

Zoe

Re: FOR FIONA

Ok the link was rubbish and doesn't work so

Click on Women
Click on Bags then scroll to Handbags/Clutch Bags
Click on Page 2
Its on the second row item 2 priced £14.99 but you can't miss it.

It's a bad imitation too! Now that you brought this up, I'm laughing remembering the post somebody did somewhere on here about the copy of a picture of O That Gnome! on some spanish video, lol! Reminds me of that. At least this picture didn't show up on some badly made video.

Bad but an exact copy!! I remember that post to!!!

Reply :)

Here's the official response from Robert (of Imaginosis).

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Brian Froud, Imaginosis and our publishers do not support or approve of this obviously derivative exploitation of Brian's work. Thank you so much for looking out for Brian Froud!"

Re: Reply :)

glad to of been some help! Loving the new style of forum!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis