World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whoa!!!

LOL
OK the new format took me totally by surprise!
I had to double check to make sure I was on the right page...

Re: Whoa!!!

lol, me too! I went on this morning and wondered if something was messed up, so I decided to come back later to reply.

Re: Re: Whoa!!!

I thought I'd done something wrong and then realized that the fae snuck in while we were not looking and made some changes.

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries Bad Faeries

Re: Re: Re: Whoa!!!

It was definitely a surprise to see the new format! It seems pretty cool.

Favorite Froud Book? The Art of Wendy Froud

No doubt, it came as a surprise. Wish we'd been warned, I thought some bug had gotten us. lol! Oh well, it seems ok. I only wish that there was a way to reply to all on the individual posts. I usually write to more than one person at a time, so anyone have suggestions on how to do that without having to go back to the first post on a thread?

Everything else seems pretty cool. More smilies up front. But it still seems odd, though, I'm sure we'll get used to it. lol!

Love,
Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? The Oracle

Ugh. I am already being bombarded with so many new things in my life. Why must my cozy and familiar Froud haven change? Whyyyyyyy?!

Not only has it changed but..is it just me or is the "last post" section totally off?

Yup, it sure was, but it seems to be right now. I'm sure they must have a few bugs to get out of the system.

It is a bit disconcerting, the change that is. The last format change was several years ago and it took ages to get used to it.

It is pretty cool. If you click on your name it shows just your posts and it goes all the way back to 2005!

Wishes of the best kind

Spriggan

Favorite Froud Book? The Art of Wendy Froud

I think I like the change too tho it loads slower on my old clunky computer and it will take some getting used to!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis