World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
children's poetry publishers?

Does anyone know a publisher that may be accepting unsolicited children's stories in the form of poetry? My feelings are starting to get bruised from all the form letters lol

Re: children's poetry publishers?

i know someone local (to me) that self publishes and he mentioned that he'd be willing to help other people do it. If you want I can ask him the next time I run into him for his email....
Let me know if you would be interested in this route...

I know the publishing world is especially tight right now. I think they're afraid to step out on a limb for anyone new - more so than before the financial crisis. It's certainly not fun to be in the market for a publisher - at any time, but especially now.

Anyway, the tried and true "keep at it" is the best advice that you can get. Maybe they're not into your idea right now, but that doesn't mean that they won't be in a few months. Just keep your head up and keep trying. Persistence pays off - in the long run.

Best wishes!
Dragonfly

You might try this place:

http://tinypaganspress.vpweb.com/default.html

Favorite Froud Book? All of them!

Thanks guys! Laiste that would be wonderful! My email should be on the page if he would rather email me instead! Thank you so much for the link RdeHwyll for the link!

Hey Robin!
I just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten about this...I just haven't run into him lately.

Best of luck with this!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis