World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Froud Workshop '09 Pics!

Hello,

I finally posted pictures up of the 3-day Wendy Froud '09 Doll Sculpting Workshop in Burbank, CA that I was enrolled in.

TO view the pictures you can visit my MySpace page, and click on the album titled "Wendy Froud '09 Workshop":

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums2&friendID=202601327&view=true

Re: Froud Workshop '09 Pics!

Thank you for sharing your photos, MoonSage! The workshop looks really informative - I'm learning bits just from looking at the pictures. Wish it was in my budget, since Wendy said she wanted to hold one in the Midwest. For the cost though, it looks like you get every penny's worth and more out of three days. Your doll came out beautiful! Are you going to make more?

Favorite Froud Book? all the ones I have packed away in boxes right now

Nanny Red Cap:

Thank you for visiting my album, and for your kind words. The workshop was SO MUCH FUN and worth every cent of it. To spend 3 days in the presence of the Frouds as they help guide you through a piece of art was amazing. I'll never forget it. I hope she continues the workshops so I can attend the Advanced class next year.

I plan on making more dolls as time permits. I do need to stock up on some of the supplies that Wendy suggested. I learned so much in 3 days, and had an everlasting experience.

I hope that you get the opportunity to attend sometime. Once you're there you realize that it's priceless.

Oh man, I am sooo jealous! I have her doll making DVD but to actually be in the same room with 2 Frouds for 3 days!

Your doll came out beautifully! Congratulations!

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries Bad Faeries

Thank you for sharing your photos. it looked like a lovely and intimate class. I took a nose at your other folders, and you Mystic in progress looks adorable :)

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis