World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Getting those little Buggers out of my head

I'm a dreamer always have been and always will be. I see things that no one else see's I hear things no one else hears. My dreams are filled with Unicorns that beg to be released be it on paper or sculpted they just want out... :) For so long I've wanted to make Fairies and I am horrible at the human figure yet still I try, I got these molds that give me the basic humanish shape and finally after years and years of nagging me they are finally getting released into the clay, so I wanted to share my first Fairy
"Burgandee Whyine"
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/Manducat/Fairies/leftfb_edited-1.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/Manducat/Fairies/burgbackwings-1.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/Manducat/Fairies/detailobelt-1.jpg

Re: Getting those little Buggers out of my head

She's lovely! Great job!
Congratulations. :)

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries Bad Faeries

She is absolutely beautiful. You put so much detail on her. Great job! I love the leaf belt very sweet!
I poked around looking at your other stuff on your site. I like your unicorns a lot, but I really like the "deer-corns" (that was always how I pictured unicorns for some odd reason)

Shandi,

Like Laiste, I tootled around the rest of your website and WOW, you have an amazing gift of making horses/unicorns. You must be surrounded by the real thing and you have a great eye for detail - it shows in your work. They are all beautiful. Keep it up! I would love to see more.

Sincerely,
Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? Oracle

I've seen Unicorns since I was 10 years old, I dreamed about them before I knew what they where called...I think there are many species of Unicorn and that there are some like horse's,some like deer, some goat like and the other day I even dreamed about a Llamacorn with a horn like a goat all rough and twisted and it was walking on a path towards me while I was riding my horse....very strange beasty and wanting to get out of my dreams and made.
I think that the things of our dreams are real they just exist in another plane another time..not making myself very clear.... I think our dreams are just gateways and doors to diffrent worlds.
Thanks for the very sweet comments...I needed to hear/read them today as I am feeling a little down and lost in a mound of debt...seems every one is having a hard time making ends meet now days.
I just keep creating and using my gift and know that some how some way times will get better and once again my art will sell.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis