World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello all

I'm new here. I know not how often I'll post, but I thought I might introduce myself.

I'm a solitary male witch, and I am quite fond of the Fae. I am not the wisest one in the world, but I know what I know.

I am of course, a fan of Brian Froud's work. Faeries will always be my favourite book.

Re: Hello all

Hello and welcome! I'm Laiste
I used to call myself a solitary witch but my path has just gotten more and more eccentric...now I don't know what to call myself! (crazy??)

It's always good to have new people...please make yourself at home and feel free to jump in anywhere!

Thanks very much for the warm welcome. I'll do my best to settle in.

Hi, I'm Light. It seems that I appear every now and then and tell everybody what to do!

ARRRGh

Umm, nice to meet you.

Favorite Froud Book? The runes of Elfland

A hundred thousand welcomes, dear Priestess. Thanks so much for responding.

Cyan_windsinger,

Welcome!

Sincerely,
Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? Oracle

Thank you. Dragonflies are such beautiful creatures. *Smiles*

Hello, cyan!

'Allo, my dear Nanny. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome! Post as often as you like or lurk, what ever is comfortable for you! Make yourself comfy, we're a pretty nice group around here.

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries Bad Faeries

Thank you, Sarah. I'll be around.

Welcome Cyan.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis