World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can you help me decide...?

Many of you know I have a shop on etsy. Given the economy and people's tight budgets I'm trying to make more affordable options, so I'm thinking of selling prints/cards/buttons of my dolls. I just posted a poll on my blog to help me determine which images would work the best for this project. (I will also be a vendor at Faerie Con so I'd have these items for sale there as well.)

My blog addy: http://toadstoolsntreestump.blogspot.com/
The images I'm choosing from are in the post "Choices Choices" the poll is at the bottom of the page. As I type this it occurs to me that some of the other images might not be bad as prints, if you like those feel free to reply here or comment on my blog.

THANK YOU to everyone who takes the time to look at my page.

Sarah

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries Bad Faeries

Re: Can you help me decide...?

I love your work, and have also voted.

I agree with Orna, I too love your work.

I also voted. It will be interesting to see what the final results are. :0)

Good luck and best wishes!
Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? Oracle

maybe I'm just being incredibly blind but I can't find the post! But I love your work and I don't think it's priced outragously...and I think that many of them would look great as cards, etc!

Best of luck

Thank you for looking and voting!

Laiste You're not blind, I'm still new to the blogging scene and I'm not sure how to control the positions of things on my page. The post with the images is at the top of my page and the poll it'self is down at the bottom. Thank you for your support, I am always second guessing myself and doubting my prices.

Bright blessings to you all,

Sarah

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries Bad Faeries

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis