World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mercury goes Retro during a Full Moon... WOW!

Hey all,

Just as my heading says, we've had Mercury go retro during a full moon. Mercury turned retrograde yesterday and continue through the end of this month ending the evening of the 30th and the full moon is today (which we know sends out energy for several days before and after the actual full moon day).

During a Mercury retrograde period, all things having to do with communication and transportation are prone to snafu and breakdown. Plan extra time for everything; watch for all manner of misunderstanding; avoid the signing of contracts and legal documents; and don't open new businesses.

This full moon is especially powerful and has several cautionary energies entwined with it. So, do be careful of partying too hard, or unexpected violent outbreaks of people who have. Also, be wary of authority figures and stay out of trouble during the next few days, as authority figures will be more hard-handed and unforgiving for any communication errors (due to mercury) that may occur.

So, anyway, it should be an interesting weekend for news. lol! Things that have been hidden may be exposed, with unexpected results.

Much love to you all! Stay safe and watch out for any transportation and communication issues.

Dragonfly

Re: Mercury goes Retro during a Full Moon... WOW!

Hey Dragonfly, was only thinking about this this morning, as had a restless night last night, had some mad dreams, and not feeling myself etc, and then realised mercury is up to its usual tricks

I was joking with my guy last night saying, "I wonder what appliance I'll get to replace this time!" He made me knock on wood. LMAO! The last three times Mercury has turned retro, I've gotten a new appliance... first one was a car related thing - new clutch... then a new washing machine... then a new dryer! Maybe it will be my stove/oven this time?! Oooh, could I be so lucky!? lol!!!

yes! and it's in it's own sign... Gemini. Augh! And I have a gemini ascendant...
no wonder my life has gotten insane...floods, leaky ceilings, failing appliances...you got it right Dragonfly and I've had it all these past few days! Hopefully the worst is over and things will calm down to a nice sedate pace for awhile....

Laiste,

I have Gemini as my ascendant too... so this should be fun! lol! I'm sorry to hear of all the issues you've had already! So far (knocking on wood) I haven't had anything happen. I just hope it stays that way! lol!

Much love!
Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Also, be wary of authority figures and stay out of trouble during the next few days, as authority figures will be more hard-handed and unforgiving for any communication errors (due to mercury) that may occur.

Be careful of my bosses, check!

*touches wood*. No hiccups so far for me - the DART I get to work in the morning hasn#t had it's usual problems that tend to occur when mercury is in retro

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries Bad Faeries & The Oracle

Where/How can I get my astrological info??? I know Im a capricorn but thats about it. This is all very very intriguing, and Id like to find out more..help anyone? lol

dpa

Favorite Froud Book? GF/BF

DPA,

Try www.astro.com - this is the best site I've found to give you free info. You'll need your Date and Time of birth as well as where you were born, but it gives you all sorts of info along with a daily horoscope, which has All of your transits listed for free on Thursdays. For other days, you you get a primary one and then you can go to http://www.cafeastrology.com/ and look up the rest individually.

Hope that helps.
Dragonfly

Can I blame mercury for putting my back out yesterday,lol

I'd say, absolutely - it is your main transportation device, isn't it!? LOL!!!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis