World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reiki

Yet another reiki post from me, lol.

I had a friend over last night, and I gave her a healing reiki session. Anyway, it was the strangest experience ever. My friend has just recently completed her reiki 1, however she is a natural healer - is clairvoyant. Anyway, have never felt such energy from anyone else I have worked on, with the exception of the reiki master I attend the shares with, lol. Anyway, as I was working on her, I could feel my third eye tingling - which I think I was picking up on her clairvoyance, but it could also be about my own third eye opening up too.

I have another friend coming over tonight, for a reiki exchange, so am looking forward to that. Since starting to give reiki to more friends, am definitely appreciating being at the receiving end more

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries Bad Faeries & The Oracle

Re: Reiki

It sounds like your energies combined and your third eye reacted to that, probably will stay more open now too - so an added benefit! woohoo!

Hope you enjoy your session tonight. So nice to share like that.

Dragonfly

Thanks Dragonfly. My friend did a routine she learned recently where she cleaned the third eye, and opened it up more too. Is still tingling, lol.

Orna,

Sounds amazing!

Much love,
Dragonfly

My third eye has been tingling since, which is fab . I have been getting amazing feedback from friends that I have given a one on one healing to over the past while, which is a great boost to my confidence.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis