World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
heading to New Zealand soon!

hi :)
So this has worked out for me quite well so far, I met up with Little Apple in Bristol, Autumn in new York (oo, thats a good film too! hehe) And Spriggan in Sydney.
Well i'll be heading to New Zealand on the 25th of may, and will be travelling around both islands for the next 5 weeks.
If there are any lovely Froudians out there who'd like to meet up, i'd love to hear from you.
i always find meeting fellow froudians is always a lovely and easy experience.
I know there was someone who was an extra or who's friends were extras in the Lord of the rings movies, i know its been a while, i just hope your still here! :)
I look forward to hearing from you :)
x
p.s. I also used to be known as Pernickety pixie on here.

Re: heading to New Zealand soon!

Hi Pixieitch
I am new to this forum but am enjoying reading everyone's posts :) I live in New Zealand, pity I didn't come along earlier it would've been great to meet you. Did you enjoy your trip? Where did you go? I just spent 8 months in the UK, arrived home about 2 months ago, that was a pretty amazing trip it would've been awesome if I could've made it to some faery events in the UK but sadly didn't manage it. Next time :)

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis