World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monthly Weather Report

I found this very interesting, as are the other sections of the site.

http://www.childrenoflight.com/members/monthly_weather_report.php

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries Bad Faeries & The Oracle

Re: Monthly Weather Report

Orna,

thanks for the info.. will be sure to read more when I have more time.

From I've seen though, it kinda reminds me of this site:

http://www.guyspiro.com/astroweather/overview.htm

He even gives astrological updates, 3 days at a time, just click under your particular time zone. He's right more often than not and usually has good advice as to how to avoid any nasty energies.

Much love,
Dragonfly

Wow, Orna,

I just finished this months overview and this is a great site!!! I totally agree with this months sentiment and some of the wording is amazingly similar to what I've said over the last couple of years. wow! I can't wait to dig deeper --- thanks again for sharing.

with love,
Dragonfly

Now, I'm reading the time-line and OMG-WOW. Can I just say that it coincides almost exactly with my own timeline and when I started learning about this stuff, right down to the exact words that I had come to me in dreams during these times. Amazing and I'll admit, a little freaky. lol!

wow - stunned.
dragonfly

Glad you enjoyed it Dragonfly. If you click the section about the 2009 overview, it has been spot on for the first quarter.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis