World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Im Baaaaackk...anyone remember the DPA?

Yeah! tis I :) The DPA. The Dread Pirate Anna! ... Im happy to be back, its been too long. I hope everyone is feeling beautiful and inspired and finding creative potential this spring. Summer is on the way..

if anyone remembers me, please feel free to drop me a line via msn or email..would love to hear from you, and I promise to be more active on here in the future )

xxx DPA

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries Bad Faeries

Re: Im Baaaaackk...anyone remember the DPA?

Hey DPA! I remember you... though the memory is kinda fuzzy due to all the time in between. LOL! Seriously, it's good to hear from you... hope you'll stick around for a while.

So, what's new with you?!

Sincerely,
Dragonfly

Hurrah! I am remembered! *dances* I am gooood. I am most good. I have just fed myself to the brim on potato/brocolli/cauliflower soup and fine chiabatta bread..so..like a snake which has just made itself cowshaped..I will not have to eat for a week.

Are you well?

I too just feasted on egg and cheese muffins (homemade of course) and am feeling fat and sassy. :0)

BTW, welcome back!

I recall thee! Thy swashbuckling days have returned, aye?

Welcome back aboard Dread Pirate! It's good to see you after so long! I hope all is well.

Its amazing to be remembered after..whats it been..years? At least! Wow. Thanks so much :)

Well how could anyone forget you?
But also remember that time flows differently with the faeries...

That..my dear, is an excellent point. Well, now Im back..consider me well and truly stuck in and for keeps this time. ( I keep saying that and I keep going out for coffee or cakes and getting lost on the way back..)

xxx DPA

Favorite Froud Book? GF/BF

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis