World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Don't click if you're easily frightened!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ42SqtLlLE

I've never heard of this movie, but some guy goes on a mescaline trip and it's got to be the most disturbing, freaky thing I've ever seen. When I first started watching it, I thought he was going to hell, what he sees is so horrible and everything never stops moving! Drives me crazy. Fascinating, but I don't think I'd want to see it again. Then it changes to higher types of images but it's still freaky as heck. Especially when he starts coming down and the other guy's face he's talking to morphs temporarily into a skull. I started getting a panic attack and had to stop watching it. Just too much visual overload for me. This is exactly why I could never handle the shamanic initiatory substances. I get freaked out enough just on my own nightmares. I had one just last night where one part was this little blue woman's face with glowing eyes set into a table. Toward the end, her eyes went out and became dead metal snaps! It was worse than the button eyes in Coraline. I hope that didn't mean MY light is going to go out...then again, I panicked and assumed the worst when I saw that. Priestss Light, I think you're right, I AM going mad! Even worse was that the faeries were in this dream interrogating me and testing me. Don't know if it was a kind of initiation or what, but I'm still tramautized by it. Felt like I've committed a major crime and they were the judge and jury finding me guilty. Even WORSE, all three Frouds were there. Maybe one of these days I'll look back on this and laugh...

Re: Don't click if you're easily frightened!

Don't worry about being mad..."we're all mad around here" (the cheshire cat)
that was a fun video...but it wasn't mescaline trip in the video (that's mushrooms I believe) but some sort of other psychoactive drug.

What video?

Charlie, it's the one in my link up above...some foreign movie I can't remember the name of that didn't get good reviews but this one scene, and it's pretty trippy. I think the movie was called Blueberry.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis