World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Distance Healing Offer

I would like to offer fellow Froudians an offer of some distance healing (reiki). Anyone interested please list here, and will do a group distance healing next Saturday evening. Just state your first name, if you feel comfortable with that (alternatively you can email me), and state where in the world you are, and if there is a state such as NY in USA, or Queensland in Australia etc. Date of birth would be useful as well, to help link in with you all. I will close the list at 8pm GMT on Friday.

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries Bad Faeries & The Oracle

Re: Distance Healing Offer

Wow, Orna! What a awesome idea and so very generous of you.

I'm in. You know my stats, have at it. :0)

Is there anything you'd like for us to do during the healing?

Much love,
Dragonfly

Thanks Dragonfly. No, nothing I need from anyone who signs up, but will give you forewarning (ie a closer indication of time), just so you can be aware of it coming etc.

I just wanted to add... I've had Orna do distance healing for me before and she's amazing! She's very powerful and uses the energy really well. She's helped me pass kidney stones, helped my back and legs, etc. I highly recommend taking her up on this offer. You'll really be amazed at the energy!

Sincerely,
Dragonfly

Hi Orna!
I'll take you up on it too!
My real name is Dorine and I'm in Northern California

What a beautiful thing to do! Sign me up please! I am desperately trying to get over a chronic cough which is preventing me from attending my student teaching prac - I just can't seem to shake it off.

My name is Kimberley, I am from New South Wales in Australia and am born on the 22nd of November, 1989.

Thank you so much, you are so very kind!!

Dragonfly, that is very kind of you to say.

Laiste and Kimberley, you have been added to the list. I have plenty of practice on friends with one on one treatments, so thought I would try the distance healing to see how I got on. Healing will always be for the recipients higher good - as in, the energy will go where the team of spirits (faeries, angels, guides etc) is needed.

I will post on Friday evening to say the list is closed, and will also post sometime on Saturday with a closer indication of time of when I intend to send the healing.

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries Bad Faeries & The Oracle

Thank you so much! I am very excited now - I have never had a healing done before!

List is now closed. Will post first thing in morning with a closer indication of time, but will probably be about 8-10pm GMT/BST.

thanks for doing this Orna!
I'm looking forward to it!
Peace

Ok, will do it around 8-9pm tonight (won't be too specific, lol). For anyone wondering on time differences, Ireland is 5 hours ahead of New York time, or 8 hours ahead of Californian time.

You may or may not feel the energy, as distance healing I find is a lot more subtle than hands on, at least based on my own experience of receiving it. Some people feel it more than others, but would welcome any feedback anyone may be willing to share either on here or by email.

Thanks again Orna!
I'm looking forward to it for sure, and I'll be aware during that time period.

This was my first chance to get on here in a few days.... Wow, that's in an hour! I'll be ready. :0)

Thank you very much Orna, for doing this. You are such a gem!

Many blessings and good thoughts,
Dragonfly

Hi all, healing has now been sent.

Orna,

I could definitely tell when you were sending it... my hands warmed, which is a typical response for me.

Thank you so very much. I hope it was positive an experience for you and everyone else, as it was for me.

Also, I'm drinking lots of water at the moment, to facilitate the energy flow and flush any toxins that were released.

Much love,
Dragonfly

Hi Orna!

I got talked into going out during that time but I definitely felt it...I just got so happy and relaxed! I felt all the stress and anger I've been carrying around leave. It was great!
Thank You!

Thank you so much!! Very greatly appreciated.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis