World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who is your favorite Froud Faerie?

Hi all,

We haven't had one of these for a while....

At the moment mine is from The Faeries Oracle:

Faeries of the Future

The reason is I think it is time for me to start looking at my future and where I am headed. Mostly I just live day to day, but I haven't been thinking about where my current day to day is taking me, if that makes any sense.

Wishes of the best kind

Spriggan

Re: Who is your favorite Froud Faerie?

me

Lol, Merry. Great answer

That's a tough one...
there is one in GF/BF that's called the Wood Woman or something like that (I'll have to dig out my book and find her) but she's long been a favorite of mine...I've been told that I look like her (wild hair with sticks and leaves in it and all!)
LOL

Hiya Laiste,

Hehe, sounds cool to me Maybe we should have a post "Which Froud Faerie do you most resemble?"

Very best wishes

Spriggan

I still get a slight adreniline rush when I see the male Selkie Adam and Himself;) Dang, those faerie men are sexy! Not just that, but what they represent, the mysteries of the ocean/subconscious/spirit and creation intrigues me and makes me think. My favorite female faery(why do I have to choose just one?) is Tink, because she's like a representation of faery and human elements that we can all relate to!

i am trying to find out this one fairies name. Anyone interested in helping. i have a picture but need help

Grinling! No particular reason.

Favorite Froud Book? Good Faeries/Bad Faeries

lys of the shadows, she is #44 of the faerie oracle deck

Favorite Froud Book? good faeries/bad faeries

Lys is beautiful and wonderful, and Laiste too (hmmm...maybe I have a letter L fixation...), but I think I have to say Dorcha because...well because she's so very implacable and always right there when you need her... I really need to get myself a new set of cards (three small children and flimsy cardboard cards simply do not mix)

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis