World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What do you think of my art website??

Hi
I've been making my website for ages now and it seems about finished. I post my artwork on there; mostly goblins, faeries and art dolls i make, but there's lots more stuff too. I've been stuck at home ill for 2 years so that's why I've done it, and I thought it would be a good way to show people my art and get some good motivation.

I would love to hear what you folks think of it and any ideas or help you might have to make it better!

www.junkpunk.co.uk

Favorite Froud Book? goodfaeries/badfaeries

Re: What do you think of my art website??

Wow! I love your work! and your site looks good too.
I'll poke around some more when I have more time,
Thanks for sharing!

Hi there,
I really enjoyed your site. I'm also a fantasy artist on etsy. I will add you shop to my favorites.
Please check me out when you have a chance at lizchernov.etsy.com.

Cool work!
-Liz

Favorite Froud Book? runes of elfland

Hi Liz
I just wanted to say that I've checked your work out too and it is amazing! I love the fae in the different yoga positions!
I'd love to have a T-shirt with some of them for yoga!
you do great work. Please keep it up!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis