World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meet-up.

Today I attempted to set up a meet-up group in Chicago for fellow Froudians. Chicago has been so quiet for those who love Fae. I'm guessing they are out there but hiding behind the trees. After filling out the meet-up page I come to find out they want to charge to have the page and though I would love to meet others, I'm not sure there are really enough out here in the windy city to pay. I thought I would check on here and see if there are other Chicagoland Froudians out there...gratefully I met one lovely faerie sister through this site. Perhaps there are others to bring into our faerie ring?

Re: Meet-up.

I'm sad to hear the crickets chirping in this post! Just a heads up to anyone in the area (there must be someone) the Elgin Faerie festival is coming up next month - the weekend of August 1 and 2. Hope to see some Froudians from the forum there.

This is really sad, and like I said before, there aren't any faerie people it seems in the midwest. I feel quite sad about this.

I know! There aren't any in the Boise area either, except my friend who's into Loki, but not so much the faerie stuff. Call out to Froudians in the Boise area? Last call?

I'm a lot further east. I'm in Ohio, so a meet-up is out of the question. :0( Bummer, so sad.

I know it's not the same but at least we have this place where we can all gather together and share our passion for the Fae.

Much love,
Dragonfly

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis