World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
...and the card for today is...

I did an online reading, asking what the forum people needed to know from the faeries...the one card reading is below! Enjoy

Undressing of a Salad
"Starter Reading: Things are in motion and the outcome is impossible to predict. A cool head is required to deal with this, as is a readiness to jump in whatever direction seems appropriate. Exercise cool judgement while staying ready for the unpredictable. Sudden changes of fortune may appear good or bad, but they are in flux and can be rechanneled if necessary. Develop poise, stay calm. You can come out a winner here, but it is likely to take concentrated effort. Use power with delicacy and discretion."

Re: ...and the card for today is...

That's what I'm going through right now myself with a new seemingly uncaring boss taking over who dosen't seem to give a dang about my hours. So I won't know if they are going to be cut or not till today or tomorrow and have to figure out a back up plan if they are. I feel like I'm juggling the unknown and hoping it works out.

This was a great idea, Laiste!

I too can totally relate to that card. Had some particularly good news come out of the blue but we'll have to wait and see how/if it works out - until next week! eek! lol! But we did jump - so hopefully things will go well and it's exactly what we've been asking for, so...
Thanks, Laiste!

Kelli, I'm sorry to hear that your boss is being so wishy-washy with his decision. Try and stay grounded and centered while dealing with their antics and whatever they decide. I hope it all works out and I hope that you get your answer soon! Whatever the outcome, it has to be better than being in limbo-land.

With Love,
Dragonfly

It is applicable for me too. Not in a good sense though. My uncle was diagnosed with a brain tumour last year, which at the time was malignant but localised - which appeared. He finished chemo just under 3 months ago, and over the past 2 months he has gone downhill quite quickly, and it seems that it is now a matter of weeks before he leaves this world into the next.

Aww Orna! I'm so sad to hear about your uncle! I think everyone knows someone close that has struggled with cancer, I hope it all goes well with him, and if it is his time that he can slip off peacefully surrounded by love.

Dragonfly! I'm nosey...LOL Please share the good news if/when you can!

Kelli, I'm sending some good energy your direction...I hope that whatever happens that it turns out to be the best for you!

here's another card for today..

The Sage

Starter Reading: Here we see wisdom and deep inner understanding. One of the keys of wisdom is to organize, integrate, and simplify one's thoughts. Complexity often leads to confusion; simplicity is to be valued. This card signifies mental discipline informed by balanced learning and compassion. Tradition is valued but appropriate change is accepted. The Sage knows when to let go and when to move on. He knows when to retreat and think things over. He compassionately and wisely shares his knowledge with others, teaching by example as well as by precept. The scales of justice are balanced in the Sage's hands.

Laiste, et al,

Wow, that card really hits the mark! Another good pull, Laiste! Thanks!

I also want to thank those that are interested in my good news. I will share it as soon as I can - which will be late next week, if/when it works out. *good wishes and vibes please?*

Also on a side note, I just want to say that it never ceases to amaze me how you can kind of "unplug" from things for a while (not that this can be done fully, ever) and the minute you plug back in, everything seems to just flow, right from where you left off.

As you all might know, I was blindsided by my (now ex) husband two and half years ago when he just up and left one day after work. I think my soul needed time to heal, so I unplugged for a bit. Slowly, over the last few months, I've been figurings some life lessons out and have been actively plugging back in and now it seems like the flood gates of energy have opened full tilt. It's good to be back in the flow.

Anyway, now I'm just rambling. lol!

Much love to you all!
Dragonfly

Thanks Laiste. It is hard, also having had a rough few years with family illness and bereavements, it does take it's toll.

for Orna..it must be hard. I don't know what else to say.

I've been neglecting this...work messes with my rhythms too much!

Anyways, the Faerie Oracle card for today:
"Solus

Starter Reading: Solus is radiant, energizing, vitalizing. This presence in a reading often indicates that something new is being brought into being in our lives--partly through our own efforts and partly through the help we are receiving from other realms. Miracles may take place. Movement into the light is occurring. This is a time for taking action, passing on our blessings and learning, and for service given from a position of strength."

Woohoo expect miracles and bestow blessings! Two of my favorite things!

Laiste, thanks for taking the time to do this - it means a lot. :0) And once again, for me this seems to fit perfectly.

Much love,
Dragonfly

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis