World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angels in My Hair

Lorna Byrne, the author of the above book, will be signing in Dublin tomorrow morning. I am hoping to get there, but as it starts at 11am, and I have a friend come over at 12pm, will be a bit rush, but my plan is to leave here at about 10am, so as to be early

Re: Angels in My Hair

I met Lorna Byrne today. She is so young looking, which has been my experience of people who are quite spiritual. She spent some time with each person - some people were leaving her in tears. The message she passed on to me, was the second time in less than 24 hours someone had said the exact same thing to me. The other person was someone I had emailed after seeing a documentary of her work here, thanking her for the work she does etc. The message given to me, I know was quite apt as is something I struggle with, and is quite apparent these past few months. Now I will just leave you guys guessing what that message was

That's so cool, Orna!

I'm totally dying to know what the message was.

Dragonfly

That's half the fun, whetting your appetite, then not revealing all, lol

In case anyone is interested Lorna Byrne has a new book, which is due out mid-September.

In love and light.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis