World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leaving

After what Sheta said, I'm sure everyone thinks I'm a horrible person who is full of delusions and mental problems, so I won't burden you with my undesirable presence anymore.

Re: Leaving

Kelli, I for one don't think that. I always view things as there are always two sides to every story, and hence don't judge. I enjoy reading your posts, even if I don't always reply. However I understand you need to do what you feel is best for you, but would hope that you would stay.

Kelli
if you go back and read the thread, you weren't the one that said anything bad about Miss Sheta. It was someone else.
So no worries there (you shouldn't instantly feel guilty about things!)...and anyways this thread is from months ago. I wonder what made her decide to hunt this down now? I don't think the person that made disparaging remarks about her even frequents this forum anymore...
Regardless, I had not remembered her name from the previous post, but you can bet that I WILL remember it now and that it won't be a necessarily positive thing!
LOL talk about counter productive (at least as far as I'm concerned)
Peace

Well I was so upset that I took both my Myspace and Facebook profiles down. And yes, I'd like to know why after all this time she decided to patronize me(us?) and how she found this thread in the first place unless she Googled it. I'm thinking of taking my Tribe posts about my experiences down too, because that's what got her so upset in the first place. I'm still trying to get her to tell me WHY she deleted me from Myspace after reading those posts! I was reading her site and she says something about being open minded unless you hit her bulls$$t meter, and on myspace she makes a statement about deleting people who she thinks is "weird". What I don't understand is we're supposed to believe what's happened to her with her spirit guide/lover but when I try to share my experiences with her, OH NO, I'm CRAZY. On her site she also mentions being able to feel auras/energy through emails so she probably thinks I have negative energy(grrrrrrr!!!) and that's no doubt another justification on her part to shun me. I've had this problem before with an alien abduction author named Michelle LaVigne, Betty Hill, Budd Hopkins and have lost a friend over the same subject of otherworldly experiences being questioned because of my sanity. I'm getting to the point where I don't want to talk to ANYONE anymore, because I'm so sick and tired of being judged as both crazy, and a horribly negative person. For one thing, I'm a lot less negative than I used to be when I was bitter about my self image and not being able to get a man. I"m actually thankful and happy for a lot of things, if people would actually take the time to get to know me! But no, they just want to see what they want to see.

Kelli, you better not take your Tribe posts down!

Don't let this person interfere with what you have to offer others. She clearly has psychological issues that she has to deal with and it is her problem .

You are a perfectly sane women with extraordinary experiences and dreams. Even though I don't always post, I love reading your blog posts. I know they are genuine

Hugs-- and don't leave!!
Boldy

Don't worry, I left the Tribe posts up. And I won't leave. I might not be on as often now as I'm riding out this miserable heatwave where I live, but I'm still here. It's like Arizona hot in Idaho and will be for at least two more weeks, ayeayeaye!

I dont know which thread you are reffering to, but for me, its fun to see there's some drama happening to keep me entertained.
I'm sure you did nothing wrong Kelli, You've been on this forum forever, and i dont know who this sheta person. I'm curious to see what her closed mind's opinion is. they're always good for a laugh.
just remember, this is just a forum, a websie. it's not real life, and whilst we are all real people, and i've met up with several froudians in person, anything said here shouldnt be taken to heart and bring offence. they dont know the real you, and shouldnt be quick to judge.
Right, i'm gonna go find this gritty post :)
Variety is the spice of life, an all that

Well, part of the problem is I have an Irish temper and tend to leap before I look at times.

Kelli
Well, part of the problem is I have an Irish temper and tend to leap before I look at times.

I'm curious, why do people say Irish temper. I only ask as I am Irish. I blame Hollywood for such statements though

Well my grandfather Hillis(derived from people of the hills, perhaps?) came from Antrim county in the early 1900s, so I'm one third Irish. Yes, I've wondered if that's a generalization or not. Italian people can be pretty hotheaded too.

I was born and reared here in Ireland - I can be stubborn, but that is usually a moral stance, rather than how it is portrayed in the media.

For us Irish, it does annoy us how Irish even in english programmes are shown to be alcoholics and hot tempered. We're not all like that.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis