World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joshua at Faeryworlds

I'm wondering why he hasn't been there for a couple years. Anybody knows where he is and what he's doing? If he'll return to our gatherings performing Jeremiah and Raven again one of these summers? I miss that guy!

Re: Joshua at Faeryworlds

I've seen him at the World of Faeries Festival here in IL the last few summers.

Ah, so that's where he's been! I guess he's just not coming to Oregon anymore.

I found his Facebook page yesterday and sent him a friend request. I hope he approves it...

Thinking about it, I'm not sure if Joshua is based here in the midwest. He also appears at the Bristol Renaissance Faire in Wisconsin, which is where I first saw him perform years ago.
Maybe he's not travelling as much to different states right now? I'll let you know if I see him at this year's World of Faeries fest.

p.s. I'm glad the new forum style lets you edit typos.

Well I looked on his page and he's finally updated to include his traveling schedule. It doesn't look like he'll be at Faeryworlds this year...he hasn't been since 2005. He also hasn't approved my Facebook request but he did a couple people I recommended, though strangely he's no longer on their friend's lists...either there's a glitch in the system or he's changing his mind. But he hasn't approved me at all so he probably thinks I still have a crush on him and stalking him Which is not true. I admit I did back in 2004 but since then things have changed and I've learned to appreciate him from an artistic and platonic standpoint, so no paranoia is needed. It's not like I'd try to talk to him all the time either, sheesh! But whatever....

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis