World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Violet Flame

I find using the Violet Flame is beneficial in clearing up the energy of a room after a healing, or even as required, but is also beneficial on a personal level, in helping transmute any negative energy, which could be something as simple as something I have picked up from someone I have encountered during the day, as an empath, for instance.

I also find it helps me to find courage within myself, and helps to transmute my own fears. It can also be used to transmute past karma, whether within this lifetime or from past lifetimes.

Some info on the Violet Flame can be found at:

http://thevioletflame.tripod.com

Re: The Violet Flame

Oh my goodness! I was looking for something like this. Thank you!

Re: The Violet Flame

There are so many resources out there, that there is definitely something for everyone IMHO. The whole spiritual realm, has definitely opened my eyes in a way I could not have thought when I bought my first set of faery cards. Little did I realise where that venture was going to lead me

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis