World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trippy Dreams

I put Peacock Copper under my pillow last night. It was WAY more effective than I thought it would be! I think it was also because I was really in tune with my psychic self because we'd done remote viewing in my meditation group just before I went to bed. My dreams were very vivid, and I got a lot of questions answered. I was shown some things I didn't ask to see, and I would have liked not to have seen them. I am going to be looking very closely at the news for the next few weeks.

I rarely dream of faeries, but they were everywhere in my dreams last night!

Re: Trippy Dreams

Cori I'd love to have more details on this!

One of the things that I dreamed was that at a restaurant, there were police who thought a girl's backpack and a guy's backpack had bombs in them. The girl told them she was a diabetic, and that her backpack had her insulin in it, but they didn't believe her. They were waiting for the bomb squad for a long time, and the girl went into a diabetic coma. They took her to the hospital, but she died.

Another one was that there was a faery who had a mortal lover, as well as a bunch of faery lovers. Time was different for her, so when it seemed like she was distracted from her mortal lover for like an hour, it had really been years, and he was so old that he was almost ready to die. She restored his youth, but then she kept getting distracted by her faery lovers, and he kept growing old. So he had to go through the pain of growing old over and over again, but never dying.

And the rest of the dreams dealt with kind of personal stuff...

Cori, those are some interesting dreams.

Mine have picked up too and have been more vivid than usual.... last night I had a dream of red ants crawling all over me and I'd swipe them away as fast as they'd return - not a fun dream, let me tell ya (lol) - I woke up to find that I had been scratching myself raw (trying to get the ants off?)! I guess it translated from my dream to my actual self - which is really rare for me. It was also soon after I had fallen asleep, which is not typical for me either, as I usually dream much later in my sleep cycle. But this one woke me up. Also, I didn't "feel" like I was asleep, more like I was in a twilight sleep. I don't have any idea what that was all about, but like I said, it was not fun!!!

Anyway, thought I'd share. :0)

Much love,
Dragonfly

Think I'll go look up what red ants represent on some dream sites. :0) maybe theres a message there?!

Just thought I'd share my findings....

http://www.sleeps.com/dictionary/dictionary.html

According to the above website, many ants biting you can signify many small annoyances.

... makes sense and how true for me right now. lol! However, I have this great book that I'll have to check in the morning to see if it has any other interpretations. :0)

Sweet dreams my friends,
Dragonfly

Cori, your faery dream reminds me of the one I had years ago about the black haired faery woman who had a mortal lover. This guy was drop dead gorgeous and some kind of royalty. He had thick long red blonde curly hair and was wearing a glittery red and gold 1500s style outfit with the slashed sleeves and everything. She gave him a case that was supposed to enable him to travel between his world and hers.

Dragonfly, rather than trusting what is any of those dream books, or websites, do you have any inclination of what the dream means? I ask, as the published known meanings are not always what is right for us - I believe if we reflect on the symbolism in a dream, we will find our own answers. Yep, I loved Carl Jung for that reason, as he was an advocate at helping us to empower ourselves.

Those are some fascinating dreams Cori.
I'll have to see if I can hunt down some peacock copper...it sounds like fun! :)

And to think...I just bought it because it was pretty. I looked up its properties later, and that's when I decided to put it under my pillow.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis