World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need help Finding the book

Where to start

In the last few Months my world has gone topesy turvy
and with all that happen my favorite book has gone missing

Is there a way to replace just the book I love my cards and they are bound to me I dont want to replace them also.

Favorite Froud Book? Fairy Orical

Re: Need help Finding the book

Are you talking about the book that comes with the Oracle cards? You don't need the book, IMHO. I find my readings are better when I don't use the book. It's kind of a crutch.

Sorry to hear your life has been so hectic. I'm pretty sure I have seen used copies of just the book on Amazon.

Favorite Froud Book? Goblins (this week)

I wonder if the fae were trying to be helpful and misplaced your book. It may still turn up. :)

Hi there,
I think you should look at his link. It has a book with Brian Froud's signature and a little drawing he's done. It does come with the cards but perhaps you can make a copy of the book and donate it alond with the cards to a thrift shop. Good energy all around.

http://www.amazon.com/Faeries-Oracle-Brian-Froud/dp/0743201116/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1250216328&sr=1-1

Kindest regards,
Liz

Favorite Froud Book? Runes of Elfland

I lost that same book for months only to find it under my book rack RIGHT before I went to the 2004 Faeryworlds! I told Brian about it when he signed it and he laughed and said, "they're tricky little buggers". I'm not sure if that's what's happened to you, but ask that it be returned to you and you might find it in an unlikely place!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis