World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I became an auntie.....

Baby Elise was born on Tuesday 11 August 2009 at 1.53pm BST, weighing 8 Ibs, and she is a real cutie . She is also going to be spoilt rotten by her auntie Orna

Re: I became an auntie.....

Cool! I am my family's designated crazy uncle. I have a niece and a nephew, cute as can be.

aww! Many congratulations! Welcome to the world of faerie god-aunties!

She is such a dote. She is an old soul, and is very alert of what is going on around her, when she isn't sleeping, for her number of weeks. She was quite alert within a few hours. Oh, and she likes gripping my thumb. She is also a very quiet baby - hardly cries at all.

awww! She loves her Auntie!

Congratulations Orna

I too am going to be an Aunty in about 4 days time! I can wait to meet my little niece.

Lots a love

Spriggan

Congratulations in advance to you too Spriggan.

As of last week, she is back up to her birth weight again - she lost some at the start due to feeding difficulties, and then when that was no longer a problem, she didn't seem to be putting any on for a while.

Due to being a breach, she will have to have a scan on her legs when she is six months old.

You have had the fun of buying girl baby clothes already I presume, we didn't know whether it was a boy/girl till she arrived into the world - she now has a wardrobe full of pink, due to it being so difficult to buy baby clothes for a girl other than pink here. Note to manufacturers: There are more colours than pink, blue, white and yellow

Hiya Orna,

I'm glad to hear that your little niece has started putting back on some weight. Yay!

I know what you mean about the baby clothes and colours. I'd say 98% of the girls baby clothes in Australia are pink. Although the other day when I went looking for some clothes for the little one I found a little green dress.

When I was a baby my Mum tie dyed all of my clothes either purple or red. I never really thought about why but I guess there was a smiliar problem in the 70's. To this day red and purple are my favourite colours :)

I hope your niece continues putting on weight and that her little legs are okay.

Very best wishes

Spriggan

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis