World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sooo...

I'm getting married tomorrow.

Re: Sooo...

Congratulations!

Yay! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures on Facebook!

Hope it all goes well - that weather etc is as you would hope.

Congratulations Cori!!! I hope you had a wonderfully magical day :) Will you be going on a honeymoon?

Lots of love

Spriggan

The weather was perfect. I woke up to rain, but it cleared up that morning, and by the time we had the ceremony, it was sunny, but a perfect temperature -- not too hot or too cold. There were gorgeous, fluffy clouds in the blue, blue sky, and everything was green and gorgeous against the trees and mountains. We got some beautiful pictures. I will post some on Facebook as soon as the photographer releases the photos and copyrights to us.

For our honeymoon, we're just going out of town a few hours away for a couple of days. We're trying to save up for a trip to California next summer.

*claps hands excitedly* YAY! I'm so glad your day was beautiful!!!! Wish I could have been there... but will settle for seeing pics. :0)

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you and Jeff!

With much love,
Dragonfly

Cool...one of my closest friend's boyfriends is named Jeff too, and I keep hoping they'll get married! I'm glad the weather cooperated for you and that it was everything you'd hoped it would be!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis