World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My latest Faery Oracle reading

I got Indie(indecision), Pook(good in bad/bad in good) and She of the Cruah(unconditional love, fertility). My question was will I ever meet a certain man I have a serious crush on in person. The strongest for me was the Cruah, (sounds kinda like crush, doesn't it?;) because that is my motive, to give unconditional love and acceptance, even healing if needed, because this man, though confident, poised and strong, needs healing of the heart. And by unconditional love I know that means that I must give and expect nothing in return, which I am also prepared to do. Just wanted to share.

Re: My latest Faery Oracle reading

Wow, that's really interesting! I hope everything works out for you and you do get to meet him. You seem very good at interpreting the faerie messages, I often have trouble with that.

Well what's amazing is it's starting to come true, STARTING, mind you. I've got on the good side of a woman very close to him(they're not married but are still intimate and very good friends, though I don't think they're exclusive). I"m just going to leave it alone and see where it goes from there. If I can make friends with his female friend I'm sure that eventually I will with him too.

I am sorry but I could never say I hope you meet this specific man. However, I hope that you learn to love yourself and to be okay being alone before you get into a relationship. Learning to love ones self is most important. How can anyone love another without loving one's self first?
But I do hope you find the right person. If it is this man you have a crush on, wonderful! I wish you the best! But what would you do if it is not? I hope that in learning to love yourself, you will understand that it is simply not meant to be, and can let go with grace and hope.

Many blessings to you and may your journeys be worth the destination.

Well, I've learned to be happy on my own especially after going through a hellish 2 year relationship with a man who was wrong for me in every way...and he still won't leave me alone! Yes, I DO love myself and have spent a lifetime learning how. But why wouldn't you want me to meet this guy? Just curious. I've learned not to expect what I want so I'm not too disappointed if it doesn't happen. Right now I'd be thrilled for us just to be friends. I don't even want to think about more at this stage. But he's famous and very busy so it's unlikely. Still, I keep dreaming...

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis