World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I now be 21... wooooooooah -

well well well!? Hasn;t things changed on here!? It's been a wee while since I've been on. I have had a hetic year!
Hope all is well!!
now, I am turning 21 in a month!
and I am making sure this will be a YEAR of a birthday!
And I was wondering what ideas I could do for parties? I want to be fun and imaginative. I have a few ideas, though? I'm still a little low on what I want to do.

help please?! THANK YOU!! hope you are all well!! :)

-xXXX@XXXx-
ps: I am planning 21 parties over the whole year. like? september this year til the next.

Favorite Froud Book? all of them

Re: I now be 21... wooooooooah -

Twenty-one parties!? Whoah. I didn't think 21 was such a big deal on your side of the pond. Here in the states it's the legal drinking age so people tend to go a bit crazy. (Note that the people going crazy with drinking were probably drinking since 14-16 anyway, so I'm not sure I see the big deal there, either, but it IS nice to be able to get into places...)

Anyway...

Faerie Party! Toga party. Viking party. Baking party. Clothes auction party. Tupperware party (no, not really). Beatles party (sub band as desired). "Decade" parties (20's, 60's, 70's, and 80's are popular). Paintball/lasertag party! Twister party. Pajama party. Bonfire party. Camping party. Orgy. Wii party. Guitar Hero/Rock Band party. Ordinary barbecue. Bacon (or other favorite food/seasoning) festival. Wine (or other favorite tipple) tasting party.

...I almost forgot...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

"clothes auction party"?...that's a new one...LOL lots of potential there tho!

How about tacky hawaiian party, cocktail party, superhero party, mermaid party, , masquarade, garden party...umm that's all I have time for right now!

Happy 21rst Birthday (year), Gothic Fairie!

I don't have any ideas but those already on here are amazing! :0)

Much love,
Dragonfly

If you need some decoration done, a painting party .

How about a pizza and vino (ie wine) party.

Well Halloween is not too far away from then, so how about a ghosts and ghouls party.

Naturally a Christmas themed one for December, and New Year, likewise.

You could celebrate the pagan holidays with a party?

Ha! Love them all!!
Right? which to choose? mmm?

21 is kind of a big thing - I mean - more reason to go back to New York! and everywhere else on your part! WE CAN DRINK! yey! well? not too heaveyly I assure you.
But, then I could see it in a new light.
I wonder who'd do a 30's themed party, that might be fun! -xXXX@XXXx-

Favorite Froud Book? all of them

Pyrian

Twister party.

We're using the board, eh?

I'll make sure to find a place for it in my luggage. Also, I'm writing a program to call out random moves.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis