World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Faerie Oracle

Hello my name is Aziza and I am new to the Faerie Oracle, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to use them. I have done a couple readings and I am not sure if I am doing them right. The reading were really spot on to what my questions were but I still feel a little unsure.
Thank you very much.

Aziza

Favorite Froud Book? The Faerie Oracle

Re: Faerie Oracle

If the reading was spot on, to me it sounds like you are doubting yourself, and not trusting what is coming your way. Maybe try doing some gentle affirmations before doing a reading may help, such as "I trust that whatever message I receive is the message I am meant to receive for this situation, or n the present moment".

That sounds like a good idea Orna - I might try that too. What I find confusing, is sometimes the cards I pick don't seem to relate to the question at all, I can't really work out what the meaning/message is supposed to be, and thus get into a terrible muddle! Maybe I am too close to the situation, and need to take a step back to see things more clearly...

Do you think the faeries always answer the specific question you ask? Or do they just sometimes give you messages they feel you need to hear, regardless of whether or not it has anything to do with what you asked? Is it possible to pick the "wrong" cards?

I've found something consistent every time I do a reading. That the fae throw more questions, and deeper ones, my way than the one asked. Which the cards can't answer, I have to answer myself. Sometimes I do another reading on one of the added questions until I get to the bottom of it. It usually points to my MOTIVES for asking the question in the first place, which sometimes is more important than the subject I want to know. I always end up knowing more about myself. This is a perfect example of what Brian said along the lines of "the faeries don't necessarily give you want you want, but what you NEED."

Kimberley
Do you think the faeries always answer the specific question you ask? Or do they just sometimes give you messages they feel you need to hear, regardless of whether or not it has anything to do with what you asked? Is it possible to pick the "wrong" cards?

In my own experience, with both the faery cards and angel cards I also have, that sometimes there is another question that is deeper in our heart that gets answered, which we may be unaware of, and that is what gets answered, or even a general message that they wish to deliver to us.

Did you clease your cards before your first reading, and do you clease them in between readings. I find this is an important step too in readings.

Try not to think so much either, and have fun with them.

I agree that over thinking is generally my main problem in getting the message from my readings.
go with the first impression and don't second guess it...even if it doesn't seem applicable at the time I bet it will become relevant later.

Thank you everyone. :)

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis