World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Facing the black cloud

So I was having I nice bath, pondering Johnny Depp, soaking and feeling pretty ok, when I notice this black cloud up in the corner. I haven't seen a black cloud like that since the day my father died, so I take it seriously and start singin it a happy tune about opals. Thinking happy thoughts Harry Potter style. Sweetness and light. I get dried and go upstairs to my alter. I make a wish to be with the destined man, whose love and company is my true hearts desire, as I'm sure it's the lonliness causing me to attract things such unhealthy scuzballs.Then I remember ****ing Disney the other day and wonder if the law of three-fold return is coming to whipe my arse.

Ok, so I remember the spell to break curses, which seems like the most important thing to do at this point, perhaps Disney has been punished enough for it's exploitative practices. I think I'll have a smoke first. Then I'll do the spell. if anyone want a copy of the spell, just ask and I'll post it for you.

Love you sweeties. Feel free to say a prayer for me if you like.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis