World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
disappearing blouses!urgent help needed!!!

FEW DAYS AGO I BOUGHT 2 BLOUSES FOR MY DAUGHTER. SHE IS NOW GOING TO NEW SCHOOL.WE DIDN'T EVEN UNPACKED THEM AND MY DAUGHTER PUT THEM IN HER WARDROBE WITH OTHER SCHOOL STUFF. TODAY I WANTED TO SIT AND EMBROID MY DAUGHTERS NAME ON THEM AND THEY GONE. I CHECKED EVERYWHERE, EVEN FEEEZER :)THEY JUST GONE!!!SOMETHING TOOK THEM AND NOW IS LAUGHING IN MY FACE!!! ITS DRIVING ME MAD AS THEY WERE EXPENSIVE ONES (SHE NEED SPECIAL DESIGN FOR THAT SCHOOL)AND I DON'T HAVE A MONEY TO BUY NEW ONES. SCHOOL STARTS ON MONDAY!!ANY SPELL OR ADVICE TO GET THEM BACK? PLEASE !!!!

Favorite Froud Book? all

Re: disappearing blouses!urgent help needed!!!

Try putting it out to the universe, and asking that they will be turn up for you.

Also, on another note, writing in caps is a no-no online. Firstly, I find caps very hard to read, but online etiquette, is that caps equates shouting - just a friendly tip ;)

THANK YOU.SORRY IF MY CAPS BOTHER YOU, BUT I'M AFRAID I CAN'T WRITE IN A DIFFERENT WAY. YOU SEE I'M ALMOST BLIND AND MY KEYBORAD TYPE IN A CAPS SO I CAN READ. SORRY IFV THIS IS A PROBLEM :)THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN

Favorite Froud Book? all

Sorry lovey, but everytime the Faeries have disappeared something on it's, it's turned up months later in the proper place it went or in some very obvious place. The only advise I can give is DON'T PANIC! Panic never helped anyone.

Perhaps your focus should be, why are these missing, is the universe trying to tell me something, and if so what? Perhaps you could be open to seeking/receiving more money from other sources to help fund your daughter's schooling. It's sounds like the bigger problem here is money, not shirts.

So, a spell for prosperity could be good. I like to say a prayer, the scratch an 'X' on the side of a 5c coin, then put it in my shoe, so that I'm walking on money. Good luck with the whole shirt thing.

- Light.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis