World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feariecon Question

I have looked at the list of featured guests on the faericon website and do not see the Frouds. Am I to understand they won't be there

Re: Feariecon Question

Currently Brian and Wendy Froud are not scheduled to attend FaerieCon at this time due to prior commitments including their new book which is due out early next year! Toby Froud has just confirmed that he be attending and doing two workshops, and premiering two new puppets - as well as a new Bad Faeries costume. We look forward to seeing you at FaerieCon.

Oh thank you so much for the fill in! I'm a bit disapointed though, I was so hoping to meet them in person. Oh well, it's FaerieCon, no frowns allowed

now i'm bummed. but at least i'll get to meet charles de lint.

do you know if they'll have a booth there? the past two years i've gotten dolls made by wendy, and i was hoping to add another to my collection.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis