World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yay!

Happy Equinox Everyone! it's the balance between light and dark... Time here for soups, squash, pumpkin spice, fresh apples and pears!....Even tho there's a heat wave here...I'm going to soak up the vibes today, as much as possible (and the sunshine! woohoo!)

Re: Yay!

Happy Autumn Equinox to you too, Laiste, and to everyone!!!

Many blessings, good wishes and much love!
Dragonfly

Hi there,

Happy Equinox!! I hope you have/had a lovely day :) Autumn is my favourite time of year.

It is Spring here although the weather seems to be a bit confused. One day it's warm enough to be summer the next the jumpers are back on.

We had a huge dust storm here last night and this morning, when I got up the sky was red and everything is covered in a thin layer of reddish dirt.

I hope you are all well.

lots of love

Spriggan

Spriggan,

I saw a pic of that on a news site... looked menacing. I hope all is well after that.

Much love,
Dragonfly

Spriggan
One of my friends from here is there on vacation and got to experience the dust storm. She said it was amazing!
fall a lot too...but I'm really hoping for some cooler weather here so I can make soup and not feel silly!
I hope the weather cooperates with everyone!

Autumn socked in very suddenly here, as in summer weather all the way up to two days ago: 80s, 80s, 80s, 79,85,_45_,50...

Hiya Laiste and Dragonfly :)

It was pretty freaky yesterday. The level of particles in the air that is regarded as dangerous is 200, yesterday it was over a thousand.

I think it is all back to normal here. The smell of the dirt is still strong, lots of cleaning to do. I read an article on a news site about the conditions today. I thought this was kind of funny, :

_From the ABC News website:

_The department's director of environmental health, Dr Wayne Smith, says _people in Sydney can return to their daily routines.

_"I'm assured today that the levels (particle levels in the air) are actually quite _low in fact, in the good zone, so that means we would have no problem with _anyone doing their normal routine - going outside, breathing, and doing their _normal vigorous exercise."

It's good to hear that the 'normal routine' of breathing is now okay Yay!

I hope you are all well.

Lots of love

Spriggan

Spriggan
It's good to hear that the 'normal routine' of breathing is now okay Yay!

It only seems dangerous if you don't compare it to NOT breathing.

Spriggan...I prefer the normal routine of breathing too...LOL

It actually feels like autumn here today. All overcast and cool. Yay! Soup weather is here! I've also been having my usual fae sightings that I used to get this time of year (last year they didn't show themselves to me). THAT makes me happy. I feel more like ME.

LOL Pyrian

Hiya Laiste,

Yay! I'm glad to hear that Autumn has finally arrived and that the fae are out and about.

Hope you enjoy the soup.

Lots a luv

Spriggan

Well Autumn came with a vengeance here too. Rain for a week and now really cool temps. We're even supposed to have frost tonight! Eek! I'm not ready for this. lol! One of our weather people said that we'll probably have an early autumn color show. I do love that aspect of Fall but that will probably mean an early winter too... that, I could do without. :)

Spriggan, that was the funniest news report! I too prefer healthy (clean) air - imagine that?! lol!

Dragonfly

We're supposed to get frost in a couple of days here, too. I just hope that the snow holds off until the very end of October/beginning of November (It's traditional for it to snow on all the trick-or-treaters! )

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis