World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Astro stuff

Hi all!

I wanted to share a couple of sites that I find very helpful for my everyday astro needs.

This first one is really awesome for a general astro prediction for the day (usually gives you three days in a row - so you can accommodate or sidestep the energies)...

http://guyspiro.com/astroweather/

This second one is a good one for a more personal daily look into what will be affecting you and your loved ones. I encourage you to put in your info and really explore the site. There are amazing features to be found if you look hard enough.

http://www.astro.com/

I've been studying Astrology in depth for the last year - though I don't claim to know it all - far from it, as it is such a deep subject that will probably take me a lifetime to master - if you have any questions about your chart, etc. Please feel free to ask me. I'll try and help the best I can. I have an amazing collection of some of the best astrologist's that ever wrote on the subject, so if I don't know the answer, I may be able to find it in my library. :)

Much love,
Dragonfly

Re: Astro stuff

Hiya Dragonfly,

Thanks for the link and for the offer of help in understanding our charts.

Why are there three ascendants and what do they mean? Mine are: AC 23 Pis 10' 2. 19 Ari 57' 3. 20 Tau 14' .

The only place that earth shows up in my chart is in the AC and MC. What is the MC?

I have 5 planets in fire signs, 5 planets in air signs and 2 in water. So I"m pretty much just a lot of fire and air. Eeek. I"m guessing the air would just fuel the fire.

Hope you are well

Best wishes

Spriggan

Hiya Spriggan,

Excellent questions... here's what I want you to do...

Go to Astro.com to the free horoscopes, then once you're signed in go to the second column and select Astro-click portrait. This is an interactive wheel-chart of your natal planets and lines.

You can click, for instance, on the MC (Mid Heaven) line and you'll get a description of what that means. And you'll also get whatever planets were transiting that line when you were born, complete with the meanings.

As far as your question about the ascendants: you have one ascendant line but you have (it sounds like) multiple planets that were transiting that line when you were born. The numbers beside those planets are the coordinates lets say, to the AC line. :)

Wow, yes, you are very right in that the Air of your chart would fuel the fire of your chart. I have found it very interesting when doing friends charts to see how much we balance each other's charts.

Like I have an abundance of Fire but very little earth and my boyfriend has a lot of earth and very little fire. ;) We make a good match because we compliment each others' signs. same with most of my friends charts when compared to mine.

I do have an actual membership to this site. It's been helpful to plan for upcoming transits and such. If you'd like any info regarding that aspect, I'd be willing to enter your info and let you know what's coming. I can even save them in PDF format and email them to you. :) I'll send you an email and you can decide if that's something you'd like to do. Also, some stuff like the Part of Fortune - this has a lot to do with our karma, etc and some stars that influence our charts aren't shown in the free sections and I can access those as well.

I hope I helped answer your questions. LOL - sometimes it's all sooo much to put together - like a huge puzzle that has really tiny pieces. LOL! But it's soooo worth it. It's an invaluable tool for our lives.

Sincerely and with much love,
Dragonfly

Thanks Dragonfly,

I have sent you an email

Very best wishes

Spriggan

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis