World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blessings in disguise

I just wanted to share my exitement at the new turn my Paris trip has taken. Global Travel has found me a deal where not only can I choose when I go, there will also be new places added to it. Shooting for next September or October. Get this - not only will I be in Paris for two days, I start out in London, go through Amsterdam and Sweden, and back up to Paris. Even more interesting, we get to take a day trip through the Black Forest, probably the most mythical next to Glastonbury Tor and the woods of Devon! I've heard that's where the german Hinzelmanchen(brownies) live. What's funny is I had a dream about one of them last night, giving a speech to someone as though he were a lofty aristocrat, lol. He was rolling his rs and everything. Something told me he was one of the old gods and that had not always been his small form. I can only imagine what he would look like as such. Well, as long as my car doesn't keep breaking down, I'm going to get that saved again starting this weekend. Please send some car angels my way, will you?

Re: Blessings in disguise

My neck of the woods isn't too far away ie Ireland .

Seriously though, I hope you do have a fab trip for when it does come around. I imagine you must be so excited.

Re: Blessings in disguise

I'll send good/happy car thoughts your way.
I know you will have a wonderful time when you finally get over there!
Be well

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis