World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Am I going crazy?

Or just in danger of being possessed? Last night was the most intense, foreceful vision in my mind I've had in years! This creepy androgynous big light blue FACE with black hair and eyes just pushed itself into my head just as I was closing my eyes to go to sleep. It just came out of nowhere. It wasn't even looking at me directly, but off to my right. What's the weirdest feature of this was that it was surrounded by textured blue light with a pattern that flowed upward. I don't know who or what it was and I'm freaking out afraid something just as bad or worse will happen again. It's one thing to get visions but this was so shocking and vivid it nearly gave me a heart attack. I feel like there's really something wrong with me, or else what could be making me see these crazy beings?

Re: Am I going crazy?

Kelli,

I don't think it's either. Maybe it was just a message from your subconscious, or maybe it was a fae vying for your attention or maybe it was just a figment of an over active imagination after a long day. Hey, maybe it was first contact. :p

Do you know how to do a protective bubble around yourself at night? Do you know how to psychic-ly protect yourself from anyone or thing? These are topics you need to look into, if not.

Remember the more you pay attention to such things and give them credence the more power they derive. Best to write the experience down and then cut your cord from it. If it meant to scare you, then it succeeded. Just remember the more attention you give it (by dwelling on it, talking about it, etc) the more power you give it and the more likely it is to come back. Also, if forgetting is difficult even after writing about it in your journal or whatnot, or it comes back again, then try telling it to go away in a forceful manner. Even if it's not there or if you find yourself thinking about it still, that will most likely work.

Remember that you get the most out of life when living in the Here and Now and not dwelling on past events or what's still to happen. In the Now is where your strength is.

Sincerely,
Dragonfly

Honestly, I don't think my subconscious has that good of an imagination, so I really believe it was coming from an outside source. A ghost comes to mind also, which is another possibility. And the last time I saw a vision like that of a burning house, it came true the next day when I passed by what was left of that house. I recently had a friend who had a ghost come to her of a lady she didn't know and found out she got murdered the next day. If I feel something is evil, which I'm not sure in this case, I DO forcefully tell it to go away and not come back. I had to do that in a haunted apartment I lived in where guy killed himself(I didn't know at that time till I moved out later). He kept harassing me by making aggressive appearances and doing things like sitting on my bed to bend over me and stare. I think he was going to try to do more than that, but I got firm with him. But the weird light around it made me think of a higher type of being, so it could have been fae. I've heard ghosts don't have an aura. This one did. I also read that light blue represents the higher spiritual planes.

Before I go to sleep I call upon ArchAngel Michael to surround me with cobalt blue and/or gold to protect me from unwarranted energies at night, but also when in certain situations.

The more we fear something, the more we attract negative energy into our lives - also, the violet flame can also be useful, but only do this once you have done some psychic protection.

I'll remember that Orna...I'll pass this on to a couple friends who need it more than I do. One lives in a haunted house, is harassed by government agents and thinks she also has some demons terrorizing her. The other has an ex girlfriend of her new boyfriend who's a witch into the dark side and is psychically attacking both of them.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis