World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shhh

Shh shh it's oh so quiet...

Re: Shhh

It has been lately, hasn't it!

We wouldn't want to scare the faeries away.

I've been thinking the same thing. Does anyone else hear the crickets chirping?

How are you all?

About to walk .6 miles to the bus stop in a blizzard to go to work. Colorado is one of those states that should be experienced by _car_ but then again I'm not exactly Mother Nature's Son either. It would so totally suck if they started the grocery store strike today - I'm hoping they can hold off until my vacation!

I'm doing well...keeping busy weaving and working. Trying to figure out a Halloween costume. Lady Macbeth? or the most frightening of all-- "Your Co-worker that Comes to Work Sick with H1N1"
I'm torn...
Tink..they are striking again? I hope it all works out for you!
How is everyone else doing?
Blessings

Hiya Laiste,

Both costumes sound good :) Love the idea of "Your Co-worker that comes to work sick with H1N1"

Have been busy with the Buddhist center I go to. We have had some seminars running over the last couple of weeks and a new course starting tomorrow, hopefully we will get lots of people.

Also I've been looking into a course to start next year to learn 3D and 2D animation.

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you all have a great time It's not really celebrated by many people in Australia, but it does seem there are more shops with Halloween displays this year.

Wishes of the very best kind

Spriggan

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis