World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Check it out...

Hi all!

I would really appreciate any of you that have Facebook pages to check out my friends' site and become a fan!

She makes unique, one-of-a-kind jewelry designed and handcrafted with love, blessings and beautiful beads. I would really love to help her meet her goal of 60 fans by Thanksgiving - and as a bonus, you'd be helping me win a contest. :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewels-of-Eden/142295936061

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

Much love and many blessings!
Dragonfly

Re: Check it out...

Hiya Dragonfly,

I would if I was on Facebook. How are you?

Hope your health has improved and that your friend gets lots of fans :)

Lots a luv

Spriggan

Hi Spriggan!

Thanks for your response... I'm doing better. The natural "cures" seem to be working and so the stones are finally moving in the right direction - out. LOL! ...although, I've yet to pass them I'm hopeful it's only a matter of time. :)

Regarding my friends' site, she is already half way to her goal! Since you don't have a FB account I thought I'd share the link to her artfire account - you don't have to be a member - at least then you can take a look at her jewelry if you want.

I'm really proud of her and her work - it's taken her a long time to find the right outlet for her creativity but I think some things (especially the really good things) come in time.

So, how have you been? I trust you finally managed to overcome whatever it was that you had for so long? ...I hope.

Much love and good wishes!
Dragonfly

http://www.artfire.com/users/Jewels_Of_Eden

Hi Dragonfly,

Thanks for the link :) looks like your friend has put a lot of thought and work into her jewelry. My favourite is the Abstract Pendant, she has a great gift for coordinating colors. I hope she reaches her goal quickly.

I'm glad to hear the stones have started moving, yay!, hope they find their way out soon.

The virus I had has gone. I've been a bit out of it as I'm taking some herbal medicine at the moment that is very strong. This is the second lot of this medicine that I've taken. The pain and symptoms increase for a few weeks but then the final outcome is so worth it. I really didn't ever think I would get the amount of mobility that I have now.

When I'm on this medicine I have to be on a very strict diet. No onion, garlic, chili, raw food, tomato sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, no cold foods or drinks or caffeine and I'm vegan. So as you can imagine I've had to learn to be creative with cooking

I hope all is happy and well with you.

Much love

Spriggan

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis