World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brian Froud inspired craft swap anyone?

SOOO would anyone be interested in doing a Brian Froud inpired craft swap basically you will be matched up with someone else make crafts*sew clothes, knit, paint, whatever!* and you send it off...they are kinda like these on craftster.org (craft swaps) they are a blast....so we craft stuff inspired by our man froud and the faeries! So if you are up to it just message back and if we get enough people interested I will give a ton more details!

Favorite Froud Book? The old school books more "organic"

Re: Brian Froud inspired craft swap anyone?

Hi there,

Great idea! Im would like to participate in a swap, so count me in :)

Wishes of the best kind

Spriggan

Hey that's a lovely idea, check out my site: www.junkpunk.co.uk I'm sure I could swap with someone (I make LOTS of stuff!)

yippie! i am glad im starting to get some interests! Junk punk your stuff is so fun i love the other faerie stick sprites they are just devine! And this is an open swap meaning you can swap with anyone over seas...ok i will get a questionaire sign up date line and requirements for this swap.....(size of items....send off times....) hopefully no one will flake on each other! or the bad faeries will see to them....

Hey, I'm not very creative, so not for me. However, just a suggestion, as have seen things go wrong with swaps on another forum I am on. If those doing it, can get proof that item has been sent, and people email the organiser of the swap when they have sent their part of the swap, and also when they receive their item etc. There would also need to be a final post by date agreed too.

Hope you all have fun with the swap

Yeah, I guess as long as we don't send off anything too valuable or special.

well do you want to join craftster.org and be protected by the if you are flaked on you can get an "angel" law *angels are people who craft for that person who was flaked on in exchange good karma and free membership to craftster....or just chance it here....im game for either....or is someone would like to just do a personal swap that is fine too....I have to say i wish i lived in the Uk....people don't appreciate the faeries here...some appreciate the earth but americans here in my opinon...*not everyone* are very selfish and just like eh...someone else can deal with the worlds problems....anyone want a fae from america couch surfin? I sew paint silk paint clean eat veggies(vegetarian) tee hee lol anywho lets figure out something here for some swappage!

Hey woodland_faerie you'd be more than welcome here in the uk, I'm sure I could find a friend with a spare couch!The nicest group of people to spend time with is at the buddhist centre near where I live, because they're all so caring and warm (and don't care if you aren't religious, thankfully). But It's probably not as warm and caring as you'd think! You have to find a nice group of people, which I think is the same anywhere.

p.s. I paint, make faeries, art dolls, recycled stuff, candles, etc. I also make these spirit guardians which i quite often swap:

http://www.junkpunk.co.uk/ASSETS/spiritguardianlink.jpg

That's a terrible pic I know!

tee hee i know exactly what you mean about misconceptions of people. I went to a rainbow gathering and met some Krishna's and they were all cool but boy very strict type thing but good people! lol....I was just having a blah day the other day....the bad faeries were out to get me! lol I was all stressn' cause my b day was sunday and i didn't have anything done that i wanted to get finished for it and just working alot and then everyone complaining bout the president and then saying that we as american's have no future blah blah blah....... I like the picture of the guy he's charming! I checked out some of your artwork it is fantaboulous.... I don't really have anything up anymore....I love to manipulate and recycle cloth and clothing and make art dolls and i will be doing some more silk painting again...

Cool. I know some Quakers who are really cool. Buddhists are cool too, but they tend to have quite a few rules to stick to, which is never a good thing in my opinion. I bet it's a pretty depressing time to be American though, but probably not as bad as when George Bush was around!

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis