World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greetings

Hello there...

Ah, well, I became a member here recently and thought that I would post a little hello because all of the voices here seem to be such good friends with one another and I did not wish to wander in without announcing myself. So... where to begin...

I am Llualyrr (that's pronounced Loo-ah-leer) - Lyrr if you wish to shorten it - and I reside in South Australia with my husband and three wonderful children. I am, perhaps, what you would call "painfully shy" even online (it took me two months to work up the courage to post this), so I suppose you may consider yourself forewarned that it may take me quite some time to respond to anything.

My first experience of the beautiful work of the Frouds was The Labyrinth though I did not know this until quite some time afterwards. Knowingly I first discovered Good Faeries/Bad Faeries and it remains, alongside the Oracle, my favourite (though, even as I write this, I am unsure if it is the absolute truth).

Um...I think I have said enough for now, and I do hope that I will have more to say in the future...ah, for those of you who (like my former English lecturer) wonder, yes, I really do speak the same way that I write. I'm not entirely sure why but people do seem to ask me often...um...

Be safe
Llualyrr

Re: Greetings

Welcome!

I am so glad you spoke up and introduced yourself! Welcome to this community. I have found it to be a warm and welcoming group. Feel free to speak up or sit back and read as you feel fits you best.

Stay cool and take care of yourself and your family!

Sarah

Favorite Froud Book? Goblins

Hello and welcome! No need to be shy here, just remember that you're only supposed to throw your OWN head and everything will be fine.

Hello and Welcome!
I'm glad you finally got up the courage to say hi! I know a little how it feels, I am very shy in many many settings.
Feel free to chirp in on anything, this is one of the most pleasant, friendliest places I've found online!

Favorite Froud Book? Oracle

Hi Llualyrr, Welcome and we hope to hear more from you!
You have a beautiful name too, by the way.

Favorite Froud Book? Faerie's Oracle

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis