World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Solstice Everyone!

Happy solstice!
It's the dark of the year here, the wind is howling, the raining is pouring down (and there is a leak right above my bed). But I have warmth, tea, and many cookies made by my loved ones and friends. I am full of gratitude for the dark time. It urges me to go inside and find my own treasure. I'm think of the Dark Lady. She beckons me onward, inward. Tomorrow the light grows again on this side of the earth, moving forward to spring and summer. but for now I am content, wrapped in the dark.

Many many happy solstice wishes to you all!

Favorite Froud Book? Oracle

Re: Happy Solstice Everyone!

And to you too!
For me, it tis meeting up with as many friends as possible and seeing family again, after 3 months at Uni. Tis a good reason for a Cuddle.
I love you all!

-xXXX@XXXx-

Favorite Froud Book? all of them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1237720/Hundreds-pagans-turn-Stonehenge-winter-solstice--WRONG-DAY.html

the link was bad...I got a not found message

Hmmm strange - I just copied and pasted it, and it works ok

It worked this time...not sure what I was doing wrong this morning...
oh well...
It's funny that people can't pay close attention to the holiday they chose to celebrate. It's an astrological event, so the solstice can occur anywhere between the 20 - 22rd if I remember correctly. Still Stonehenge would be an amazing place to be for the solstice.

People will never cease to amuse me...

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis