World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm bored. Anyone want a reading?

Free readings with DragonFey Oracle or Piratey Tarot.

Favorite Froud Book? The runes of Elfland

Re: I'm bored. Anyone want a reading?

Wow, I would love one!

(Hello again everyone! It's been quite awhile since I've posted anything here, I hope you are all well!)

x

I'll get to that tonight.

Thank you ever so much! :)

A reading for Kimberly

Sorry I took a while...chasing pirates...

Good news. your'e moving up in the world! I see a new position is study or work.

Focus 10 swords. You're plans/ dreams have been frustrated in the past but now it time to use that frustrated energy to actually move forward and get the success/ happiness you deserve. Dance like an editor, ready to rub the old ideas about your fixed destiny OFF THE SLATE!

Big ideas are awesome and not foolish.

Right hand path (stuff you just have to do)

5 of Wands. You've entered into a whole shiny new world. Be inspired rather than intimidated. if you seize the sword you wont cut your hands. enjoy yourself and revel in your company and you will be appreciated likewise!
Silver light will protect you from stagnancy. I recommend wearing silver jewellery though this phase, even if you are generally more of a gold girl.

Left hand path - you're enjoyable or intuitive side of the plate!

Seven of coins.
Allow work to come to you and deal with it effectively at the right time. Don't try and start things preemptively or pause when the work strikes. Remember if you don't take the right chances at the right time (and you'll feel it at the time) you wont really take much of anything at all.

Gifts from the divine

10 rods. I see things getting much easier for you. Finally all this frustrated energy is being put to good use, and you'll be able to send things out into the world to be taken care of. Like thank the Gods girl!

Peace.

Priestess Light.

Re: A reading for Kimberly

Thank you so incredibly much - that was great!! Very, very good reading. That was really nice of you! :)

Love,

Kimberley x

P.S. Lol - chasing pirates?

I'd love a reading please, if your still bored this far on lol.xx Brightest Blessings.xx

Favorite Froud Book? Faerie's Oracle

Hello sweetie I expect you remeber me it has been a while. I really hope you are now ok I think I unintentionally upset you a few years back something I would never have done deliberatly please beleive me on this one.

I hope things are well with you, how did your film script go? i would love to know but I also understand it if you do not wish to reply.

All my love to you I really mean it too xxxx
Sorry can't remeber what my user name used to be though xxxxxxxx

Rudolf Onion!!!!!!!!!!! Onion!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayayayayay Still dreaming up scenes and re-writing. Got busy getting divorced and stuff an had to leave it off. Finally I have a better muse and getting things Done!

More readings in the pipeline. Will reach you eventually.

Oh my darling, I am so very happy for you I knew it would go down this road but I think you had to find out for yourself.

I have had such a lot of things happen to me I will let you know, but just to say my psychic energy has opened up so much I can read tarot cards but only in a generalised way if you know what I mean? could I please ask you to do one for me thank you so much, hopefully we can catch up very soon, in the mean time I am going to send you some universal energy of love and peace hugs just for you from me xxxxxx

Jaaayne. Ok here's a reading.

Centre yourself if finding the yin - yang balance in your life. because you are very feminine in nature, your tendency is to overcompensate by toughness. you have become much more confidence in your cool femininity as well which is good, but not knowing who to trust and relax around makes it hard to maintain balance and allow you soft feminine nature to be in harmony with the world. they key here is not finding the balance within your self, but understand your nature in relation to the masculine outside of yourself. Phew.

Right hand path - stuff you just gotta do.

You have to relax and allow the sunlight on you hair and into your heart. If you do this, you life will naturally be active, rather than you feeling like you have to do stuff. Life can happen to you. You don't have to work so hard creating it all the time. Don't be afraid to enjoy the day, or even have a holiday! i see salty pockets of air. The sea. Letting more sun (symbolic of the divine masculine force) will also help to heal your icky blockages in the nether zones.

Aid from the divine, spiritual path guidance

Softly softly. open your heart. trust the red dragon. Beautify your hair with colour or adornments such as clips or beads. Might be a good time to go to a hair dresser. That's the second time hair has come up i this reading.. You must trust others with your power. Softly softly open your heart. Don't do things that hurt you. Red and green are very healthy for you.

Left hand path. Gaia's dragon.

To truly feel unified within yourself, allowing the outside to come in, the natural elements, green of nature, amber/gold of sunlight, the red of fruit (don't drink too much wine), *ahem* you can. by isolating yourelf from these vital elements you will not feel unified within yourself, despite being brilliant at ballancing yourslef internally. you've gone through this internal ballance period to learn your own strength, now you are stong, you can enjoy opening your heart and handle really feeling whole.

Good luck!

Freaky, you have much more abundant fertile energy to do readings than I do. I suggest doing it yourself even if you have to learn first. I think runes are good for you. You have a great connection to forest spirits/energies. if fact, I think you have some kind of fey blood or spirit from the green.

maybe you could read for me!

OOh wow I am very pleased with this, firstly weird how you said about dragons I actually have two dragon guides, and the fae have been told by total strangers that I am surrounded by the fae, I also have one as a guide as well. I would be honoured to give you a reading, I will do so over the next few days as at the moment I have bronchitis ugh, and today we have had a new carpet put in so everything is a complete mess!!!! been up since seven this morning moving everything, my Lord you also see the rubbish we have thrown out I also have a few rune sets one of them I have not actually used, as I'm not sure about the actualk material.

I will have a think over which cards to choose for you, I just hope it will be ok as at the moment it will only be general hugs and love from me to you xxxx

Hi Priestess,
How very odd, thats excately what I am doing at the moment, learning the ways of the tarot/oracles, I felt a real pull towards it especially in the past month.
Thankyou for your words, your incredible.............
As for the Fae blood, I do think you are right there too.
Brightest Blessings to you.
xxxx

Thanks Onion. U r awesome.

Hi Priestess Boohoo just written it all out and then it went poof into the ether, oh dear will now have to redo it lol

Oh well here we go again
I have picked the Spirit of the Wheel Meditation cards, pity I can't upload them for you to see the pictures.
card one, North (Waboose)

A family of three Wildebeeste standing in the snow.

Your confidence is growing daily, getting stronger.
This card is saying to you some kind of completion is at hand. You have a very strong spiritual connection to the Universe, and you must carry on using it wisely. (I know you will and have anyway)
There is an inner seeker deep in your psyche try and connect with him and he will be there to help you.

Your life will now start to take on a new meaning, everything you thought you knew, will be pushed aside as new ways of connecting will be shown to you.

Card Two, Mother Earth.

A Native American Mother is holding her child in a blanket, at the front of then is a very large dream catcher.

You have felt the harshness of life now is the time to get to know how loving life can be as well.You have a lot of feminine creativity waiting for you to give birth to, and then you will be very amazed at what powers you have.

Honour ther force you have within you.

Card Three, Stone of Self
A Native American woman is wrapped in skins against he cold wind, she is holding a spear decorated with Hawk feathers, also a Hawk is holding onto said spear.

This card is saying be true to yourself don't let others tell you, you are something you are not.

There is a lot of hidden inner strength that you have not tapped into yet, don't let negative thoughts from others put you down, they have no idea what you are capable of, but as of yet neither do you!!!!!

Look beyond what you think you know to what you can't see or even feel, it will come to you, trust yourself.

Card Four, frogs Return Moon.

Two frogs sat on a sphere it looks shattered, but not broken, the other frog is standing in front of them.

You can now start to build on your dreams, they are within reach, but you might need to get some help from someone you can really trust, first though.

You have a lot of determination to see things through.

Because it is a moon card it will help to bring a lot of clarity to which is your building of dreams, so yes they will come true for you.

I am going to draw a few other cards for you form differnt packs which I will do so in a few mins hope this was ok for you as of this time sorry it is only a general reading but hope it helps xxxx

Favorite Froud Book? Bad Faeries/ Good Faeries

Right these are tarot cards

card one the Fool.
You about to go on a journey, but you feel apprehensive about it, don't it will be ok.
You will not be alone on this journey, someone will there to help you.

He is holding a lily in his hand, which tells me you must stop and smell the flowers, and take note of the world around you, or you may miss something important.

Card two judgement

Have/do you feel as if everyone is judgeing you? by not letting you be you? Sometimes we let our ego's take over, evn though we don't mean to. Let go of old ways of thinking, if you think others are going to judge you, that is their problem sweetie not yours.

Card three Strength

Wow you are a very powerful ldy, you know, again this card is saying don't fall in with the way others think of you, you are your own person.

You have the inner strength to see right through anything or anyone who isn't good for you, trust yourself, all is well.

So tired of all the harshness of life. I'm told that I'm at a turning point in life but I don't know where to turn and who to trust sometimes so hope it becomes clear. I will follow the advice as best I can.

Thanks Onion. Perceptive and accurate.

Hello my friend. I do know how you feel it is hard to know who to trust, I should know. What you need to do is, try and use your instincts, they will help you, I have a feeling there is someone but you are not sure of them? put out some feelers and see what happens. Please email me privatly if you wish I will help you all I can, I promise. Sending you some love energy xxxx

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis