World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Power Animals

Hi It all started about 30 Odd years ago don't ask lol
I imagined a friend fro me I had been through some really horrific times and whilst I was married I needed a friend well along came NIGOD he is a dragon and whenever i needed him he was there I'd talk to him, and he would fly me to where ever I wanted to go, that until I went to a meditation class and as we were being guided through it I realised my dragon was with me, after Flavia told me he was real, wow thinks me ok then lol the next thing I knew I had a Unicorn silverhorn next along came Mugwort a leprechaun, Lavinia a lovely blue fae, Blaze a horse, Septumus my owl, Billy Badger, Pretty but you say preddy, she is a mermaid, I have two wolves but don't know their names, they are just there, A hawk, oh and mustn't forget ed, Ted or Edward he is my polar bear, I also have another dragon but he is a lot smaller that Nigod his name is Flumpybump where as Nigod is all black, Flumpybump is purple and blue he loves to have fun, Nigos is more serious, I have no idea why they ahve come to me. Mugwort has shown me his house it is a bit like Shreks's he made me some coffee as I don't drink tea, I've been shown Silverhorn's home oh wow it is really amazing, the colours of his world I have nevert even seen half of the flowers there.

Can anyone please put some light onto why I have so many of them I love them all they are with me always I do talk to them but I only SEE them.
Thanks

Re: Power Animals

you normal dont worry about, these are you guides, they have chosen to travel with you this time in the physical realm. How lucky you are to be able to see them and communicate with them most people can not. I see other peoples power animals and guides as well as angels, freaked me out the first couple of times, but its all good now.

I teach people how to open up to and connect with their guides and how to use the energy of their animals to assist them in there day to day experience. I have also written an ebook called animal soul connection.
feel free to email me if you have any further questions
happy to be of service.
Leeza

Re: Power Animals

Aw bless you no I am not afraid of them, at all. I just find it hard to make time for them all lol.

Thank you for telling me I'm normal most people who know me tell me I come from another planet
well who knows? Although I don't feel as if I have any roots in this world, I would have no compulsion about just upping and leaving the place I am in now been here for 15 yrs and just moveing without any regrets.

Thank you Leeza very much hugs and love to you xxxx

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis