World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Heart of Faerie Oracle

First time poster here, but I was just so excited that my copy of the Heart of Faerie Oracle arrived today, I had to post!

I've been working with the original Faerie Oracle deck for quite some time now and I finally feel like I really know the cards. Which means that this new deck both frightens and excites me. I'm scared of wanting to learn to use a whole new deck, but excited for the new energy! I can't decide if I want to combine the decks or keep them separate... I guess that kind of decision will come with time!

I've only gotten to glance through the deck and cards thus far, but was wondering if anyone else received theirs yet? Any thoughts/ideas? Oh, and what are those 3 unnamed cards for?

Favorite Froud Book? The Faerie' Oracle

Re: The Heart of Faerie Oracle

Hi Lizzie!
and welcome!

I really want the Heart of Faerie Oracle but will have to wait until my finances allow for it :(

I'm glad that you are enjoying them...I was wondering if they could be combined with the Faerie Oracle..it sounds like they can!
Let us know your experiences getting to know them!
Enjoy!
Blessings and peace

Favorite Froud Book? Oracle

Hi Lizzie,

Wow! I should visit the Froud website more often, I have the forum bookmarked so go straight here. I didn't even know they were working on a new deck. Or maybe I did and forgot. The last deck I heard that was possible being made was The Runes of Elfland deck, but I think that one was put on hold.

Thanks for posting and for the info :)

Best wishes

Spriggan

I ordered it from Amazon a while ago. I live in nothern Utah and it was shipped from northern Nevada, so I should have received it within a few days. However, the stupid postal system took it in the opposite direction and it ended up in Southern California and sat there for a week before my husband finally called and complained to the postal service. Now it's in Salt Lake, so I should get it on Monday unless they decide they're going to tour with it abroad or something. Morons.

I haven't gotten the new deck yet - like Laiste, I'm waiting for my financial situation to level out some. Until then, I would love to hear more about them and your experiences as you explore this grand new world. :)

Cori,

Maybe the fae decided they wanted to tour the world for a bit before landing on your doorstep. :) I hope they arrive soon!

Blessings!
Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? The Oracle

First I have to confess I have never been a card reader/user (not Tarot or oracles).

I was at Ren Con this past weekend. At one point on Saturday afternoon I was leaving my friend Jenny's booth on my way to the ladies room. I ended up riding the escalator downstairs to the main vendor room and crossing with purpose to the Imaginosis table. I had NOT planned on going to that table at all, but when I arrived I heard Brian tell Wendy that this is the last one and he was going. (They had been signing someones Heart of the Faerie Oracle book.) I looked at Brian and asked if he would mind signing just one more? He said sure that it would be no problem. Wendy took the box from my hands and opened it so they could sign it. The woman working the table turned, after taking my money, and teased Brian about still being here. He chuckled and said "but she asked so nicely."

I had not planned on going down stairs, I had not planned on going to that table and I had not planned on buying the Oracle. But if I had taken the path I had planned I would have missed them and would not have both of their signatures (with a little goblin face over Brian's and Faerie blessings from Wendy).

As I said at the start of this I've never really given much thought to card readings, but so far every single card I have pulled has been completely on target for where I am at the moment and where my head is.

Uncanny the way some things turn out. :)

Favorite Froud Book? The Heart of the Faerie Oracle

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis