World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Buddha Bag

There is a group called "Buddha Bag" in Dublin which meet up every Thursday, and have a speaker in to talk or demonstrate on some spiritual topic. Last week, which was my first time to attend, it was on a form of energy healing. I must say that I was blown away, not just on the healing which we, as a group, all received, but meeting with like-minded people was worth its weight in gold. I am excited to be going again tomorrow - the topic being the ZPoint Process, which I know absoloutely nothing about.

Anyone interested in checking it out the website is www.buddhabag.org.

Re: Buddha Bag

I know just how you feel (I think). I love meeting like minded people too...it always gives me a good energy jolt too!
I too know nothing about the Z point process....take good notes and report back!
Please!

Favorite Froud Book? Oracle

I am feeling mixed about how I feel about the Z Point Process - on the one hand I can see how it could be useful, but there is another part of me that questions it... Part of the Z Point Process is about elimating difficult emotions from the unconscious (those we may not necessarily be able to name etc), however I feel it is important to feel the feelings before letting them go, and for me that is where the difficulty lies. I can see it could be useful in using it to come to a place of peace from what I call "the hot emotions", when feeling overwhelmed for instance, and then from that place using it to figure things out.

Next week's class is on Synergy Dance, and those that may recall, I LOVE dancing, even if I have two left feet

I am off to The Buddha Bag again tonight, and can't wait. This week the topic is Synergy Dance, and can't wait to get my feet moving

Omega! I reckon staii well awaii from the ZZZZZZZZZZZ point and don't step into an initiations u aren't readii for. However, if u eat alot of bagels or doughnuts then I highlii recommend the Z point. And whole foods.

PL, I am at a place in my life where I will never do anything I am not ready for. It is interesting to hear information on things I am not familiar with, and then to make an informed decision, as I have with the Z Point Process.

I am at a place where I trust my own instincts, and that is most important.

I don't get what your bagel comment is about, as doesn't seem to have any connection to what I was talking about at all.

Hi there Mystique,

How did the dancing go? What was Synergy Dancing like?

Sounds like fun finding out about all these different ways of healing and looking at the world.

(((hugs)))

Spriggan

Spriggan
Hi there Mystique,

How did the dancing go? What was Synergy Dancing like?

Sounds like fun finding out about all these different ways of healing and looking at the world.

(((hugs)))

Spriggan

Hi Spriggan, the synergy dance was amazing. We danced to the various elements - earth, fire, water, air and ether - I did this last Thursday too at another workshop I went to - similar techniques were used, but with different aims. I love dancing anyway, so really love it when other modalities come my way.

The Buddha Bag is a great place for meeting like-minded people, and generally speaking, people tend to stay behind afterwards for a bit of a natter.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis